Air Fryer Thanksgiving Recipes
Here’s our collection of air fryer Thanksgiving recipes to enjoy. We’ve tested and tasted many tried and true recipes for the holidays.
Easy Air Fried Thanksgiving Recipes
Yes, it’s totally possible to cook Thanksgiving meals in the air fryer. Who knew Air Fried Thanksgiving could be so easy and delicious! It doesn’t have to be stressful to prepare such an important meal. If you have limited oven or stove space, the air fryer is the perfect option to cook Thanksgiving side dishes! Here’s our amazing collection of recipes to devour and save the day!
How Long Do You Cook Turkey in the Air Fryer?
It’s so easy to cook air fried turkey and comes out super juicy, crispy skin and amazing! There’s so many different recipes we have from whole turkey to turkey breast and stuffed turkey breast. If you’re wanting to cook a whole turkey in the air fryer, it requires a bigger air fryer. Here’s all our turkey recipes and information about the air fryer for you to enjoy during the holidays!
Air Fried Turkey Recipes:
- Juicy Whole Turkey with Gravy in the Halogen/Infrared Air Fryer
- Crispy Skin Whole Turkey in the Oil Less “Deep Fried” Air Cooker, Propane powered
- Air Fried Small Turkey Breast with Lemon Pepper and Herbs
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with Bacon, Mushrooms, Spinach/Kale
What Air Fryer Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes Can You Cook?
Gosh, there’s so many side dishes to cook, especially if you like crispy textures! The air fryer can’t cook sauce, soupy or stewy type of side dishes. Save those for the traditional oven. The air fryer is great for crispy vegetable side dishes. Here’s some great side dish ideas to get you started!
Vegetable Side Dishes in the Air Fryer:
- Crispy Green Beans with Lemon
- Favorite Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
- Acorn Squash with Butter and Brown Sugar
- Delicious Butternut Squash
- Super Easy Asparagus
- Amazing Crispy Broccoli
- Delicious Zucchini
- Best Garlic Mushrooms
- Crazy Good Corn on the Cobb
- Sweet Potato Fries or Wedges
- Easy Garlic Potatoes that are crispy!
- Popular Crispy Carrots with Herbs
- Sriracha Cauliflower
Thanksgiving Appetizers in the Air Fryer:
- Delicious Spinach Dip
- Chicken Vegetable Egg Rolls with Peanut Dip
- Crispy No Oil Chicken Wings
- Homemade Potato Fries or Wedges
More Air Fryer Breads and Desserts coming soon!
Other delicious Air Fried recipes from our complete collection here!