Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast with Bacon, Kale/Spinach, Parmesan
Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast Recipe
You saw it here first: Air Fried stuffed turkey breast! We knew we needed to write a great tutorial on how to cook a stuffed turkey breast in the air fryer. Our Wbm search didn’t show any results so we wanted to be the first to share our technique. It’s so delicious, easy and the results come out fantastic! Our previous turkey breast in the air fryer recipe was such a hit. It’s juicy and flavorful, not at all dry or tough. Now this stuffed version is even more flavorful and juicy because of the stuffing. You can adapt the stuffing ingredients to what ever you want. As long as the stuffing is precooked, you’re ready to go!
Video: Easy Stuffed Turkey Breast In the Air Fryer
How to Cook Air Fried Stuffed Turkey Breast
Follow our photo tutorial and recipe at the end of this write up. You’ll have clear instructions on cooking a delicious stuffed turkey breast for Thanksgiving, Holidays or everyday dinner. Our recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving especially when you have limited oven space. The clean up is easy too and you can easily serve a hungry gathering with juicy turkey. Hope you all enjoy this air fryer recipe and share it with your family, friends and loved ones! Let us know what you think of the recipe. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast “Roll” with Bacon, Spinach/Kale, & Parmesan
- 2 -1.5 lb. (680g) deboned turkey breasts
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 4 slices bacon , cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 oz. (113 g) mushrooms , sliced
- 1/2 small onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 cups (480 ml) chopped fresh kale or spinach (if frozen use 1 cup, thawed, then squeeze out water)
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) dried thyme , oregano or rosemary (or 1/2 Tablespoon fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) dried sage or 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) kosher salt , or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) black pepper , or to taste
- 1/4 cup (25 g) shredded parmesan cheese or crumbled feta
Make the Filling:
- Heat pan add bacon and cook until bacon starts to become crispy. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms shrink and release moisture.
- Add kale/spinach and cook until softened. Add dried herbs, salt and pepper and stir. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in cheese and set filling aside.
Prepare the turkey:
- Place plastic wrap on top of each turkey breast and pound thinner into an even thickness, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place the turkey breast skin side down. Lay the filling on top of turkey breast. Fold one edge of turkey breast over. Tie turkey breasts.
- Season top of tied breasts with additional salt and pepper. Coat air fryer basket with oil and then place the turkey skin-side down in the basket.
- Air Fry at 360°F for 20 minutes. Flip the turkey breast to be skin-side up and Air Fry again for 10-20 minutes or until internal temperature of turkey reaches 165°F the thickest part. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and then slice and serve.
Here’s our–> Baked Version for this Stuffed Turkey Breast Recipe:
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OUR–> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES