Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast with Bacon, Kale/Spinach, Parmesan
You saw it here first: Air Fried stuffed turkey breast! They are so delicious and juicy, and our Wbm search didn’t show any results so we wanted to be the first to share our technique. We knew we needed to write a great tutorial on how to cook a stuffed turkey breast in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast Recipe
It’s so delicious, easy and the results come out fantastic! Our previous turkey breast in the air fryer recipe was such a hit. It’s juicy and flavorful, not at all dry or tough. Now this stuffed version is even more flavorful and juicy because of the stuffing. You can adapt the stuffing ingredients to what ever you want. As long as the stuffing is precooked, you’re ready to go! The recipe is for 2 stuffed breasts, but if you only want to make 1, save the stuffing for other recipes, or make the 2 stuffed breasts, and save the second one for another meal.
Video: Easy Stuffed Turkey Breast In the Air Fryer
How to Cook Air Fried Stuffed Turkey Breast
- Make sure your turkey breast is boneless and about 1.5 pounds. That way it can cook in a 4-6 qt air fryer basket. If it’s too large it will only cook in an oven style air fryer. We often find the breasts sold in packs of 2, so the recipe is written for two 1.5 lb. breasts. If you have a basket style air fryer, you’ll only have space to cook one stuffed breast at a time. Save the second breast in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Follow our photo tutorial and recipe at the end of this write up.
- You’ll have clear instructions on cooking a delicious stuffed turkey breast for Thanksgiving, Holidays or everyday dinner.
- Our recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving especially when you have limited oven space. The clean up is easy too and you can easily serve a hungry gathering with juicy turkey.
- Hope you all enjoy this air fryer recipe and share it with your family, friends and loved ones! Let us know what you think of the recipe. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast “Roll” with Bacon, Spinach/Kale, & Parmesan
- 2 -1.5 lb. (680g) deboned turkey breasts
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 4 slices bacon , cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 oz. (113 g) mushrooms , sliced
- 1/2 small onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 cups (480 ml) chopped fresh kale or spinach (if frozen use 1 cup, thawed, then squeeze out water)
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) dried thyme , oregano or rosemary (or 1/2 Tablespoon fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) dried sage or 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) kosher salt , or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) black pepper , or to taste
- 1/4 cup (25 g) shredded parmesan cheese or crumbled feta
Make the Filling:
- Heat pan add bacon and cook until bacon starts to become crispy. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms shrink and release moisture.
- Add kale/spinach and cook until softened. Add dried herbs, salt and pepper and stir. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in cheese and set filling aside.
Prepare the turkey:
- Place plastic wrap on top of each turkey breast and pound thinner into an even thickness, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place the turkey breast skin side down. Divide the filling between the tw turkey breasts. Fold one edge of turkey breast over and make into a roll. Tie turkey breast. Repeat with the other turkey breast.
- Season top of tied breasts with additional salt and pepper. Coat air fryer basket with oil and then place the turkey skin-side down in the basket. (If you have a larger oven-style air fryer you'll be able to cook the two breasts at once (just make sure they aren't touching). However if you have a basket-style air fryer, you'll only be able to cook one breast at a time. Keep the second breast in the fridge until ready to cook.)
- Air Fry at 360°F for 20 minutes. Flip the turkey breast to be skin-side up and Air Fry again for 10-20 minutes or until internal temperature of turkey reaches 165°F the thickest part. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and then slice and serve.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OUR–> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
- air fryer stuffed mushrooms recipe
- Lemon pepper turkey breast in the air fryer
- Here’s our–> Baked Version for this Stuffed Turkey Breast Recipe
- If you make this recipe please share with us in the comments below. Thank you!