Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air Fryer Green Beans
These green beans are crazy good and super easy air fryer recipe! Learn how to cook green beans in the air fryer and you’ll be obsessed. These air fried green beans are so cooked perfectly without having to blanche them. The texture is plump and perfect. If you like crispy green beans with a little bit of char, then just cook them for a little longer! The olive oil and garlic flavor on them is fantastic but squeeze a little lemon juice for a brighter flavor.
Video: Watch Air Fried Green Beans Recipe
Perfect Side Dish
These green beans are perfect to serve with steak, chicken or any meal that you want a quick veggie side dish. We love serving these green beans on Holidays or Thanksgiving because they don’t require an oven or stove. If you are already lacking stove top or oven space to cook side dishes, then these green beans are perfect. And as with most Air Fryer recipes, cooking them in the air fryer makes everyday cooking quick, clean-up easy, and still delicious!
How To Step-By-Step Photos
Wash and cut green beans. Add oil and seasonings, salt and pepper.
Air fry until tender and crispy or until it’s to your preferred texture.
Air Fryer Green Beans
- 1 pound (454 g) fresh green beans , ends trimmed and halved
- 1-2 Tablespoons (15 ml) olive oil or spray
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
- salt and pepper , to taste
- Fresh lemon slices
- In bowl, combine green beans, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place the seasoned green beans in air fryer basket.
- Air Fry 360°F for about 10-14 minutes depending on your preferred doneness. Toss and shake about 2 times during cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve with lemon slices or wedges
LOVE THIS RECIPE? FIND MORE IN OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Click Here for —-> Our Best Air Fryer Recipes