Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
We love air fryer sweet potato fries for so many reasons. First of all, cooking them in the air fryer is so much healthier. Second of all, they don’t have all the calories from being deep fried. And finally, they’re super easy to make in the air fryer! All it takes it some olive oil, salt, pepper and sweet potatoes. Normally, sweet potatoes rarely every “crisp”, so we like to cook them until they are dark for maximum flavor. Add some of your favorite dip and you have a wonderful snack or side dish!
How to Make Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
Wash sweet potatoes. Cut into thin strips
In bowl, toss with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Add fries to the air fryer basket
Gently toss and flip the fries a few times during cooking.
Voila! Delicious and healthy sweet potato fries without all the oil
Watch the Video Making the Fries in the Air Fryer
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Click Here for —-> Our Best Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Sweet Potato French Fries
- 1 pound (454 g) sweet potatoes , cut into 1/4” french fry size
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) olive oil
- salt , to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder , optional
- ground black pepper , to taste
- Wash and dry the sweet potatoes completely. Cut the sweet potatoes into your desired fry size. Try to keep them same sized as possible for even cooking.
- Put the sweet potatoes in a bowl and then lightly coat them with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper (and/or garlic powder) evenly over the sweet potatoes. Genlty toss to evenly coat with oil and seasonings.
- Place the sweet potatoes in the air fryer basket and spread them into an even layer.
- Air Fry at 380°F for about 18-22 minutes. A couple times during cooking, gently turn and toss the sweet potatoes to help them cook evenly. Try not to break them. For crisper potatoes, shake them again and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes or until they are your desired texture and doneness.