Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes to Save The Day!
The turkey may be the star of Thanksgiving, but the side dishes are the what everyone loves. Make a handful of great recipes to accompany the main dish and you’ll have a great feast, even if the turkey come out just ok. A key to a successful Thanksgiving meal plan is to have easy side dishes that don’t consume a ton of time making and are still super delicious and with enough variety that there is a recipe for everyone to love.
Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes
It’s always about the side dishes when it comes to Thanksgiving. Even if the turkey didn’t come out great, it’s the great side dishes that saves the meal! Here’s our favorite collection of easy Thanksgiving side dish recipes to save the day!
From brussels sprouts to amazing potato dishes, we have you covered. These are the classics when it comes to Thanksgiving dishes but we have plenty of other vegetable dishes that are fantastic.
VIDEO: Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
All our Awesome Potato Recipes:
Brussels Sprouts Recipes You’ll Obsess Over:
Delicious Vegetables Everyone Will Love:
- Fresh Green Bean Casserole
- Broccoli Cheddar Bake with Parmesan Cheese
- Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower
- Air Fried Acorn Squash
- Simple Roasted Garlic Asparagus
- Butternut Squash Casserole Bake
- Garlic Butter Green Beans
- Mom’s Sausage and Apple Stuffing
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Crunchy Nut topping
- Easy Fresh Cranberry Sauce
- Delicious Mushroom Gravy
- Easy Vegetarian Mushroom Gravy or Sauce