Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air Fryer Butternut Squash Recipe
If you love roasted butternut squash you’re going to love this air fried version just as much! Our air fryer butternut squash recipe is one of those quick and easy recipes that will be your go-to. It’s so simple to learn how to cook butternut squash in the air fryer. The texture of the squash is just like roasting in the oven but even crispier! With some added seasonings and little olive oil spray, you get a fantastic butternut squash side dish that’s healthy and easy.
Watch Video: Butternut Squash in the Air Fryer
We love this dish because it’s the perfect vegetarian or vegan air fryer dish. The butternut squash can be served as a side dish for any occasion, especially for holidays. Air fried butternut squash is fantastic as Thanksgiving side dish that won’t take up the oven or stove. It is also great for any time of the year. Add the crispy squash on top of a salad or add your favorite salad toppings on it. Chopped nuts, cheese and dried fruit are just a few options to add to the squash. If you have any leftovers, it’s great in tortillas for butternut squash quesadillas or tacos!
How to Step-By-Step Photos
Start with fresh butternut squash. Cut into cubes and season with oil and seasonings.
Add to air fryer basket and cook until tender. More recipe details in the recipe box below.
Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- 1 small butternut squash (1.5 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2” cubes
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , or to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add squash and toss in marinade to coat all squash pieces.
- Transfer squash to air fryer basket (if you have a small air fryer, cook it in two batches).
- Air Fry at 380°F for 20-24 minutes. After cooking for 10 minutes, shake and turn the squash, then continue cooking for the remaining 10 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Serve warm.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? FIND MORE IN OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Click Here for —-> Our Best Air Fryer Recipes