Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Air Fried Acorn Squash Recipe
What a perfect side dish air fried acorn squash is! We’re obsessed with air frying all types of squash. Our popular zucchini and summer squash and butternut squash air fryer recipes have been a hit with our Air fryer club. It’s also the perfect side dish for holidays or thanksgiving because cooking the air fryer squash frees up traditional oven and stove top space. The squash comes out super tender and wonderful. The skin cooks easily too and you don’t have to peel the squash unless you prefer the squash without the skin. Before serving add another drizzle of melted butter and it’s perfect with the turkey or what ever you decide to serve it with!
Video Making Acorn Squash in the Air Fryer
How to Cook Air Fryer Acorn Squash
- If you want to peel the squash, do so before you cut the squash. The skin cooks soft and is totally edible if you want to keep the skin-on. Wash and trim ends of the acorn squash.
- Halve the squash and remove the seeds.
- Slice the acorn squash. Read recipe box below for more recipe details
Air Fried Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash
- 3 tablespoons (45 g) butter , melted
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt , or to taste
- Black pepper , to taste
- melted butter
- chopped roasted nuts
- pomegranate seeds
- Trim the top & bottom off the acorn squash, and then cut the squash in half from top to bottom. Scrap out the seeds. Lay the squash cut side down on the cutting board, and cut the squash into half rings, about 1/2-inch thick.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Toss the acorn squash rings in the butter mixture until well coated. Place in the air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 375°F for about 15-20 minutes or until tender, flipping the squash after the first 10 minutes.If desired, put on your serving platter, then drizzle with a little melted butter, chopped nuts, and pomegrante seeds. Taste for seasoning and add a little more salt & pepper if desired.
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OUR–> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
Here’s more air fried recipes for you to enjoy.