HERE’S ALL OUR —-> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Spinach Dip Recipe in Air Fryer
Gosh, we love a good spinach dip. But when spinach dip is made in the air fryer it’s even better because its so easy and convenient! Our collection of air fryer recipes shows that we’re pretty obsessed and we have so many fanatic recipes in the air fryer. We just have to take our time sharing them all! Today, it’s all about air fryer cheese dips and this easy air fryer spinach dip is the best! Why this spinach dip recipe in the air fryer is so great is because of all the flavors that go into it. We love using freshly grated parmesan for our air fryer spinach dip. The rich flavors of good Parmigiana Reggiano are even better if you want to splurge. This great spinach dip is ready for sharing and perfect for holidays or game days!
Video: Air Fryer Spinach Dip Recipe
How To Make Air Fried Spinach Dip Recipe
- Mix spinach dip ingredients together in a bowl.
- If using a smaller air fryer smaller, finding a baking vessel for a whole batch of dip that will fit in the air fryer might be challenging. You might have to cook it in two smaller, shallow batches or use an accessory pan like we did. It’s a 6″ baking barrel with a handle that is deep enough to fit the whole batch of dip. It’s also small enough to fit our 3-4 qt. air fryers. There’s also accessories for larger air fryers too.
- If using a larger air fryer or a tower rack-style fryer, finding a vessel that fits the whole batch is easier. Or you can buy the accessories here like we did.
- Air Fry at 300°F for about 35 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking.
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Click Here for all our —-> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt range & the 5-6 qt. range. Here’s our favorites:
Cosori 3.7 qt. Digital Air Fryer – “That’s a stylish Air Fryer” was said as we unboxed the Cosori. Beyond being stylish, it has cooked great. The basket is not as tall and wider than most in its size group, which is perfect. You’ll have a lot better results in an air fryer with single layered, spread out foods, then with ones piled high and thick.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is also great for clean up.
Ninja 4 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Has a great ceramic coated basket, one of the longest lasting we’ve used. Super powerful fan that will often cook recipes even faster than other air fryers. We initially returned our first one because we thought we wouldn’t like the basket style. After reconsidering, we bought another and are super glad we did. We love it’s basket and just a platform insert. One less bulky thing to wash. This is a great air fryer.
Good Larger Air Fryers
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8 qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
AIR FRYER Spinach Dip
- 8 oz. (227 g) cream cheese , (1 pkg) softened
- 1 cup (156 g) packed frozen spinach , thawed and water squeezed out
- 1 cup (100 g) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (224 g) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (75 g) chopped water chestnuts , drained
- 1/2 cup (80 g) minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) black pepper
- Spray the baking vessel *see head note about vessel choice* with cooking spray or olive oil. Combine all ingredients together (cream cheese, spinach, parmesan, mayo, water chestnuts, onion, garlic powder, & black pepper) in a bowl. Mix to completely combine. Add the dip mixture into the baking vessel(s).
- Air Fry at 300°F for 35-40 minutes. After cooking for 20 minutes, stir the dip, and then continue cooking for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- If cooking anything less than the full volume of dip, cook for less time and keep checking until it’s finished with a brown crust.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches back to back, the second batch may cook quicker. Reduce the time some to avoid overcooking.
- Remember to set a timer to stir the dip as directed in recipe.