Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Recipe
Want a fantastic vegetable side dish? Air Fryer zucchini is a great way to enjoy vegetables that’s quick and easy. Zucchini doesn’t have to be boring and learning how to cook it in the air fryer will change your life. It’s way easier than roasting in the oven for so many reasons. First of all, if you’re cooking smaller portions the air fryer is perfect. Servings for 2-4 is easily attainable, depending on the size of your fryer. Second of all, it’s so much faster than roasting zucchini in the traditional oven because you don’t have to wait to pre-heat. And the zucchini cooks much faster in the air fryer.
Video: Super Easy Healthy Zucchini
Lastly, the zucchini gets an amazing crispy crust! Cooking close to the heating element gives the zucchini a delicious crust that’s hard to achieve in the traditional oven. Sure, you can broil the zucchini in the oven. But the results are so much quicker and easier in the air fryer. Best of all, it’s a low carb and low calorie dish. It’s perfect for anyone following the paleo diet and is keto friendly.
How to Cook Zucchini in Air Fryer
- Cut zucchini into thick slices or thick coins. Spray with oil on both sides of the zucchini. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Air Fry until crispy! Time will change depending on the size of your air fryer and how thick you cut your zucchini.
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook. Have fun!
Click Here for —-> Our Best Recipes
Here’s more great easy zucchini recipes here.
Air Fryer Garlic Zucchini
- 2 zucchini (@ 1 lb. or 455g total)
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Trim the ends of the zucchini, if desired. Cut the zucchini into 1/2” thick slices (either into lengthwise slices or into coins). If cutting into lengthwise slices, cut to length to fit the width of your air fryer basket if needed.
- Lightly oil or spray the zucchini slices on both sides and then season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 8-14 minutes or until browned and cooked through.