Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Crispy Air Fried Chicken Wings Recipe
You guys, you are going to be blown away at how delicious these air fried chicken wings are! Wow, our air fryer chicken wings recipe does not use any oil at all. The chicken wings have plenty of oil already and just enough to cook the crispy in the air fryer. It’s incredible how quick and easy air fried chicken wings are to make. The only real effort is seasoning the chicken wings with salt and pepper. Then press a few buttons on the air fryer and within minutes you have the best chicken wings ever.
Video: Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and quick recipe for Game Day or Super Bowl chicken wings, this is it! Once you have the chicken wings made in batches, you can add what ever sauce you like. In fact, you can totally be a chicken-wings-making-machine by having all your sauces ready. Before you know it, you’ll be cooking up batches and sauces them up. You might need two air fryers because you probably won’t be able to keep up at a Super bowl party. Everyone will be devouring these so fast, you can’t keep up.
How to Make Healthy Chicken Wings in Air Fryer:
Season wings with salt and pepper. Add wings to air fryer basket. Then Air Fry the chicken wings.
First Toss : Air Fry then toss and shake the chicken wings.
Second Toss : Shake and toss the chicken wings a second time
Third Toss : Add chicken wings to a bowl, and coat with your favorite sauce. Then air fry one last time for a few minutes.
Done! Finished and absolutely delicious! No oil and so much healthier.
Great Chicken Wing Sauce Recipes:
Try our awesome honey mustard sauce on the air fried wings
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
More Healthy Air Fryer Recipes Here
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt range & the 5-6 qt. range. Here’s our favorites:
Cosori 3.7 qt. Digital Air Fryer – “That’s a stylish Air Fryer” was said as we unboxed the Cosori. Beyond being stylish, it has cooked great. The basket is not as tall and wider than most in its size group, which is perfect. You’ll have a lot better results in an air fryer with single layered, spread out foods, then with ones piled high and thick.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is also great for clean up.
Ninja 4 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Has a great ceramic coated basket, one of the longest lasting we’ve used. Super powerful fan that will often cook recipes even faster than other air fryers. We initially returned our first one because we thought we wouldn’t like the basket style. After reconsidering, we bought another and are super glad we did. We love it’s basket and just a platform insert. One less bulky thing to wash. This is a great air fryer.
Good Larger Air Fryers
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8 qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds (907 g) chicken wings
- Kosher salt , or sea salt, to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- garlic salt , optional
- Pat dry the chicken wings. Season with salt, pepper, and optional garlic salt.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 30-35 minutes, flipping about 3 times while cooking.
- If using a sauce, toss with a little sauce, then air fry for another 4 minutes (otherwise just cook the 30 minutes or until the chicken wings are golden).
- If using a sauce, toss with extra sauce after cooking or serve sauce on the side for dipping.
- No Oil Necessary.
- Shake several times for even cooking.
- Don’t overcrowd fryer basket.
- If using a sauce, it is added in just at the end, otherwise it will usually burn before the chicken wings are cooked.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.