Garlic Roast Potatoes always make a showing on our dinner table about once a week, particularly during the busy weeknights. When we need a satisfying potato dish, this roasted potatoes with fresh rosemary, garlic and parmesan is super simple and satisfying. The prep-work isn’t complicated either, as we’ll often throw it all together in 10 minutes and put it in the oven. Walk away for about 30 minutes and voila! A delicious and flavorful roasted potato dish is served. The fresh rosemary adds a wonderful flavor to the potatoes and if you don’t have fresh, you can definitely use dried rosemary as well. The fragrant oven roasted garlic on the potatoes adds the additional pop of flavor that we all love. Parmesan adds the salty texture that we’re obsessed with. So you can see why this is always a favorite recipe for roasted potatoes. It has all the ingredients that make potatoes tasty and even kids love these! More Awesome Vegetable Recipes Here and Popular Potatoes Recipes Here.
Video of the Garlic Roast Potatoes with Rosemary & Parmesan:
- 2 pounds red potatoes , cut into quarters or preferred size
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh or dried rosemary (or other herbs i.e. thyme, oregano)
- 1/2 cup parmesan , preferably freshly grated
- Kosher salt or Sea salt , to taste
- Black pepper , to taste, preferably fresh ground
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lay foil or parchment on baking sheet pan and set aside.
- In large bowl combine olive oil, garlic, Worcestershire, onion powder, herbs and parmesan *see headnote.
- Add cut potatoes and toss until potatoes are coated with the marinade.
- Layer potatoes in one even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes for about 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked and crispy. Toss the potatoes at least once after 15 minutes of cooking so they can cook evenly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!