Classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
Here’s a classic and easy brussels sprouts recipe with balsamic vinegar. The flavor is outstanding!
Easy Classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Here’s a simple and classic roasted Brussels sprouts recipe in balsamic vinegar that so many people love but yet are intimidated at making them. First of all, baking these little veggies in the oven is truly one of the easiest ways to enjoy this delicious vegetable. Roasted brussels sprouts makes a fantastic side dish. It’s great with grilled meats or anytime you want a hearty vegetable that’s full of texture and flavor. Second of all, this recipe with balsamic is perfect for vegan or vegetarian friends. It’s even dairy free for all your for holidays and big feasts. Finally, you’re making it for the holidays, try adding some dried cranberries for an wonderful pop of fruitiness.
Watch Yummy video of Classic Brussels Sprouts Recipe !
Recipe is Keto and Low Carb
These brussels are keto and low carb. When the balsamic vinegar is roasted with the sprouts there’s a wonderful flavor that comes out of the oven. This flavor pairs perfectly with meats, turkey or it can be the highlight of a vegetarian feast.
Tips for great texture and flavor
The secret is to make sure to roast the Brussels sprouts to a nice crispy texture on the outside. Your palate will appreciate the texture and rich flavor when the balsamic vinegar and Brussels sprouts roast together. The caramelized balsamic on charred pieces of brussels sprouts is amazing! But if you like to have more tender brussels, you can par boil them first. Boil them for about 4 minutes, then drain them from the water. Then add the oil and seasoning as directed in the recipe. The par-boil method makes the Brussels a little less crispy, but more tender.
Give it a try and tell us what you think! However, if you’re still craving something more of these awesome little brussels sprouts recipe for veggie side dishes , we have more! Please check out More of our Great Vegetable Recipes Here.
Classic Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F. Lay foil or parchment on baking sheet. Set aside.
- Wash and rinse the brussels sprouts. Peel the loose, outer leaves. Trim the end, then cut brussels sprouts in half.
- In large bowl, toss together brussels sprouts, minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer brussels sprouts on prepared sheet pan. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, then gently toss and mix the brussels sprouts. Continue baking for another 20 minutes, or until the brussels sprouts are tender. Add additional salt and pepper to taste if needed. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information per Serving
More Easy Recipes:
- Brussels Sprouts Gratin Recipe
- Try Our —> Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Click Here for Our —> Sheet Pan Brussels with Bacon and Garlic.
- A Winner! –> Skillet Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Sausage and Parmesan
- Super popular : Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Parsley Dressing is super fresh.
- Sriracha marinade on brussels sprouts? Yes! Recipe Here.
- Here’s more great healthy vegetable recipes for you to enjoy!
- This recipe was originally published in 2017.