Skillet Lemon Pepper White Fish
White Fish with Lemon Pepper Sauce Recipe
Ok friends if you live white fish with lemon sauce, you’re gonna love our recipe. White fish with lemon pepper sauce is a fantastic weeknight seafood dinner that takes less than 30 minutes. It’s too easy to make and super easy to eat too quick because it’s that good. It’s always about the sauce and we’ve perfected this lemon pepper sauce that we pour it on just about anything. Our past lemon pepper chicken recipe was such hit that we decided on using this lemon pepper sauce on white fish.
Video: Lemon Pepper White Fish Recipe
We love baked and skillet white fish recipes and are always creating new recipes for white fish like tilapia, halibut, sole and cod. Now we’ve taken our popular lemon pepper sauce recipe and added tilapia to it and it’s a hit! You can bake the white fish if you prefer and make the sauce separately on the stove top. There’s many ways to enjoy and prepare this white fish recipe but don’t forget the lemon pepper sauce because that’s what makes this dish so delicious. If you’ve made our recipes, let us know in the comments below. Are you on Instagram? If so, tag us and use the hashtag #BestRecipeBox to share your photos. We’ll share it with our community and make everyone hungry with your delicious photo creation!
Yes, we love seafood! It’s a healthy option for lunch and dinner. We’ve created many for you to try during the weeknight. They’re quick and easy to put together for your next wholesome meal. Click Here for More —-> Awesome Seafood Recipes
We’re all about veggies especially side dishes that take about 15 minutes to prepare. Check out our collection of healthy veggies to add to your next dinner or lunch menu. More Fabulous —-> Vegetable Recipes
Skillet White Fish with Lemon Pepper Sauce
For the Fish
- 4 (6 ounce) (4 (170g)) tilapia filets , or any white fish
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper , to taste
- pinch of paprika and/or ground cumin , optional
For the Lemon Pepper Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil , or butter
- 4 cloves (4 cloves) garlic , minced
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- zest of 1 medium lemon
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) mustard , (dijon, yellow, spicy brown, etc.)
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste (preferably fresh cracked pepper)
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) minced parsley optional garnish
- optional: serve with cooked pasta, noodles, rice, steamed veggies or side of bread.
- Rinse and pat dry the fish filets. Season all sides of the fish with salt and pepper. (optional) Season with sprinkle of paprika and ground cumin for more flavor.
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat, and add olive oil or melt the 2 tablespoons of butter. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, lemon pepper seasoning, Worcestershire, lemon zest, lemon juice, and mustard. Whisk the sauce until completely combined. Taste the sauce and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fish to the skillet. Cover with a lid and cook the fish in the sauce for about 3-10 minutes or until fish is fully cooked (depending on the thickness of your fish). Serve warm.