Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Cheesy roasted cauliflower is a favorite side dish that so many people enjoy. It’s not just a delicious side dish, but it’s quick and easy to prepare. Our fantastic roasted cauliflower recipe has cheese, cheese and more cheese if you want. Add as much or as little as you want and it still tastes great. So much of the flavor comes from the crispy, roasted cauliflower itself. With the added garlic, salt and pepper, the flavor becomes outstanding. It’s super easy to make with just a few ingredients. Even if you didn’t want to add cheese, the roasted cauliflower is a healthier side dish that so many folks will enjoy.
Video: Awesome and easy cheesy roasted cauliflower:
When you’re making our cauliflower, make sure to adjust cooking times based on how big you cut the cauliflower florets. Larger florets require longer cooking times. If you like smaller bites of cauliflower, then you’re going to cook it for less time. What ever you decide to do, make sure to roast it until it has some crispy edges because that’s what make it super duper delicious. We love the cheesy, burnt crispy bits on everything!
This recipe was originally published in 2017 and re-publihsed in 2019 with an updated video.
Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head of Cauliflower , cut into 1/2" thick florets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) garlic powder
- Kosher Salt , to taste
- fresh cracked Black Pepper , to taste
- 1 cup (113g) shredded cheese (or mixture of parmesan, mozzarella or cheddar)
- minced parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, toss together cauliflower with olive oil. Lay cauliflower in single layer on prepared sheet pan. Season cauliflower with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Remove the cauliflower from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Return cauliflower pan to oven and continue baking for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and cauliflower is tender.Garnish with minced parsley (optional). Serve warm.