Best Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
We’re obsessed with chicken wings and our big collection of chicken wing recipes here proves it! There’s so many different ways to make chicken wings. Previously our air fried chicken wings was super popular and now we’re sharing our grilled bbq version! Grilled chicken wings are great for outdoor parties or tailgating. Actually, they are just great, period. In fact, if you’re tailgating or just chilling in the backyard, you need these grilled chicken wings in your life. They come with a super easy sticky Asian glaze that’s finger licking good. It’s crazy to think how easy they are to make and even easier to devour. Make sure to grill up a double or triple batch because they’re that good. Everyone is going to devour these quicker than you realize! Grilling is one of our absolute favorite way to cook chicken wings.
Video: Easy Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe:
Yummy 5-minute Sticky Asian Glaze
It’s always about the sauce and that’s why these wings are so amazing. Our sticky asian glaze takes 5 minutes to make. Yes, it’s that easy and when they’re cooked on the chicken wings, the flavor is fantastic. We love sauces and always want to create simple sauces that are versatile on so many different things. This sticky Asian glaze is also used our our grilled garlic meatballs that’s perfect for tailgating and outdoor grilling.
How to Make Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe:
If you make the sauce ahead of time, this recipe is so easy to make. A little bit of prep goes a long way. For parties or tailgating, just have all the sauce pre-made up to 3 days ahead. Once you make the sauce, you’re halfway there. Grill the wings before the party and then brush on the sauce. Then devour and enjoy these delicious wings!
Grilled Chicken Wings with Sticky Asian Sauce
- 2 pounds (907 g) chicken wings , tips removed
- Salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Vegetable oil for brushing the grill grates
- Pat dry the chicken wings and season with salt & pepper.
- Make the sauce: Combine all of the sauce ingredients (ketchup, honey, soy sauce or fish sauce, chili garlic sauce, lime juice, and rice vinegar). Set aside.
- Heat grill the grill on medium to medium-high heat or light and set the coals for direct heat grilling.
- When grill is hot, scrape the grill grates clean. Spray paper towel with generous amount of vegetable oil and wipe the grill grates with the oiled paper towel.
- Place chicken wings on the grill. Grill the wings, covered, flipping occasionally, for about 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Brush chicken wings with the sticky asian glaze. Grill for another minute or two to caramelize the glaze onto the wings. Remove from grill and brush with a little extra sauce if desired. Top with cilantro, if desired.
Click Here for all our –> Easy Chicken Wing Recipes
You’ll love our –> Best Game Day Recipes
Hope you enjoy and share our obsession with these game day and tailgating appetizers. If you want more inspiration, here’s more great chicken wing recipes here.