Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air Fryer Steak Bites Recipe
Juicy air fried steak bites in the air fryer is one of our favorite dinners, ever! Wow, it’s so delicious and such an easy air fried steak bites recipe or steak tips recipe that you’ll be obsessed with. Add some garlic mushrooms to the steak and dinner is served! Cutting the steak into bites makes it quicker to cook in the air fryer and best of all, there’s lots of crispy edges. It’s a fantastic air fried steak recipe that can make even the most inexpensive cut of beef taste wonderful! And what if you don’t love mushrooms? You can leave it out and add more steak! Serve the steak with a side salad or veggies and you have a fantastic low carb Keto air fried steak recipe for dinner.
Video: Best Air Fried Steak Bites Recipe with Mushrooms
How to Make Air Fried Steak Bites or Steak Tips in Air Fryer
Combine Steak, mushrooms, butter and seasonings in bowl
Transfer steak and mushrooms to air fryer basket
Air fry steak and flip/turn around 3 times to ensure even cooking
Let the steak rest and enjoy an amazing air fried steak and mushrooms dinner!
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OUR–> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
You’ll love our Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy!
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt range & the 5-6 qt. range. Here’s our favorites:
Cosori 3.7 qt. Digital Air Fryer – “That’s a stylish Air Fryer” was said as we unboxed the Cosori. Beyond being stylish, it has cooked great. The basket is not as tall and wider than most in its size group, which is perfect. You’ll have a lot better results in an air fryer with single layered, spread out foods, then with ones piled high and thick.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is also great for clean up.
Tidylife 4.2 qt. Digital Air Fryer – We have been super pleased with the TidyLife Air Fryer. Texture for several dishes came out noticeably better than many other brands. This one tends to cook a little hotter and quicker.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is great for cleaning up.
Good Larger Air Fryers
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8 qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
GoWise 5.8 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Another good larger air fryer. All the things we loved about the Tiluxury 5.8 qt, we love about this one too. Great size for families. Non-stick basket. Has a nice cooking range (180°F-400°F).
We’re super pleased with both this one and the Tiluxury. Choosing between the two is mostly up to which you like the look better.
See Notes below recipe for additional Air Fryer cooking tips.
For the types of steak, use your favorite. Depending on the budget, we prefer ribeye, sirloin, tri-tip, and chuck shoulder steaks (aka London Broil steaks).
- 1 lb. steaks , cut into 1” cubes & patted dry
- 8 oz. mushrooms (cleaned, washed and halved)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter , melted (or oil)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt , to taste
- Black pepper , to taste
- Minced parsley , garnish
- Melted butter for finishing , optional
- Chili Flakes , for finishing, optional
Combine the steak cubes and mushrooms. Coat with the melted butter and then season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Preheat the Air Fryer at 400°F for 4 minutes.
- Spread the steak and mushrooms in even layer in air fryer basket. Air fry at 400°F for 10-18 minutes, shaking and flipping and the steak and mushrooms about 3 times through cooking process (time depends on your preferred doneness, thickness of the steak, size of the air fryer).
- Check the steak to see how well done it is cooked. If you want the steak more done, add an extra 2-5 minutes of cooking time.
- Garnish with parsley and drizzle with optional melted butter and/or optional chili flakes. Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Serve warm.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches (if you have a small air fryer or are doubling the recipe), the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.