HERE’S ALL OUR —-> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Best Air Fried Pork Parmigiana Recipe
If you’ve had our air fryer chicken parmesan and Air Fried Breaded Pork Chops , then these Air fried Italian pork chops are for you! Everyones been loving our air fryer pork chop recipes so much that we’ve been working around the clock to bring you more! Pork parmigiana is a popular Italian breaded pork chops recipe that is always a family favorite. We created this Air fryer version to make dinner easier and quicker. When you’re coming home from a long day of work, just pull out the prepped ingredients and you’re half way there!
Video: Air Fryer Italian Pork Chops Recipe
Easy Italian Pork Chops Recipe in Air Fryer
These Italian breaded pork chops are seriously so easy to make. You can use regular bread crumbs, Italian bread crumbs or even flaky Japanese panko bread crumbs. They all result in a crispy outside texture and juicy on the inside. What helps these Air fried breaded pork parmigiana juicy is the egg coating. Check out our photos on how to cook air fried pork parmigiana below and you can see. It only takes a few steps and a few simple ingredients to get a fantastic pork dinner on the table.
How to Make Pork Parmigiana in Air Fryer
Season the pork chops. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and parsley.
Coat pork chops with egg, then coat with the bread crumb mixture. Spray with oil on both sides of the coated pork chops.
Add breaded pork chops to air fryer basket. Air fry and voila! Crispy Italian crusted pork chops. Add cheese and sauce if desired.
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Click Here for all our —-> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt range & the 5-6 qt. range. Here’s our favorites:
Cosori 3.7 qt. Digital Air Fryer – “That’s a stylish Air Fryer” was said as we unboxed the Cosori. Beyond being stylish, it has cooked great. The basket is not as tall and wider than most in its size group, which is perfect. You’ll have a lot better results in an air fryer with single layered, spread out foods, then with ones piled high and thick.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is also great for clean up.
Tidylife 4.2 qt. Digital Air Fryer – We have been super pleased with the TidyLife Air Fryer. Texture for several dishes came out noticeably better than many other brands. This one tends to cook a little hotter and quicker.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is great for cleaning up.
Good Larger Air Fryers
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8 qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
GoWise 5.8 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Another good larger air fryer. All the things we loved about the Tiluxury 5.8 qt, we love about this one too. Great size for families. Non-stick basket. Has a nice cooking range (180°F-400°F).
We’re super pleased with both this one and the Tiluxury. Choosing between the two is mostly up to which you like the look better.
- 3 (6 oz.) pork chops , rinsed & patted dry
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- garlic powder , to taste
- smoked paprika , to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs , approximately
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Italian parsley , plus more for optional garnish
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray , for coating the pork chops
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce , heated
Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- In medium bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley. In another bowl, beat the egg.
- Dip each pork chop in egg and then dredge it in the breadcrumb mixture, coating completely. Lightly spray both sides of coated pork chops with cooking spray right before cooking.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 380°F for 4 minutes.
Place in the Air Fryer and cook at 380°F (194°C) for 8-12 minutes. After 6 minutes of cooking, flip the pork chops and then continue cooking for the remainder of time or until golden and internal temperature reaches 145-160°F.
Top with cheese and air fry for 2 more minutes to melt the cheese. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches & not pre-heating before first batch , the first batch will take longer to cook.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
- Preheating the Air Fryer is preferable. If you don’t preheat, add more time to the cooking.