Low Carb Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
Low carb, light on the calories and super delicious, our popular Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower is a great roasted vegetable recipe that’s loaded with flavor and texture. This healthy spicy cauliflower recipe is great as a side dish!
Healthy Roasted Cauliflower Recipe with Sriracha Hot Sauce
Cauliflower is one of our favorite vegetables and we’ve prepared it in so many ways, we’re still not tired of it. We’re always looking for different ways to cook and enjoy this beloved vegetables. It’s got a great texture when cooked properly and it absorbs flavors in a great way too. There’s never a dull bite of cauliflower. Even simple garlic and salt and pepper makes cauliflower a fantastic vegetable. You can eat as much as you want and not feel so guilty because there’s no cheese or too much fat. It’s just a delicious low carb side dish that you can even eat as a meal in itself, it’s that good.
Video: Best Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower Recipe:
How to Make Easy Spicy Cauliflower Recipe
Our version here is a spicy one for everyone who loves a kick of heat to their veggies. The savory Asian-Inspired flavored roasted with the cauliflower is definitely a crowd pleaser.
- Use fresh cauliflower because the texture and flavor is fantastic.
- What about frozen cauliflower? Sure, you can use frozen but the texture will be rather mushy. You must let the frozen cauliflower thaw completely, then squeeze out the excess water. Then follow through the rest of the recipe. But roasting time might be a little less time.
- You can use any hot sauce you like. Most popular is sriracha but you can use chili garlic sauce if you like. It’ll have more garlic flavor but that’s not a bad thing.
- Add a handful of chopped nuts on top for extra crunch and protein.
- All spicy cauliflower recipe details are in the recipe box below.
How to Serve This Cauliflower
- You can accompany this cauliflower with some rice, pasta, couscous or quinoa. These are great grains and starches to make this a complete meal.
- Serve it with a green salad for a healthy low carb meal.
- A bowl of this is a great keto and low carb snack for anytime of day.
- This cauliflower is great as a side dish alongside grilled meats and it’s a fabulous pairing to so many meal possibilities.
- Click Here for all our –> Delicious Cauliflower Recipes
Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) regular or low sodium soy sauce (use Tamari Soy sauce for Gluten Free)
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) rice vinegar (use distilled white vinegar for Gluten Free)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Sriracha sauce , or to taste
- 1 (1 ) head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bit sized florets
- 4 cloves (4 cloves) garlic , chopped
- chopped cilantro , for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a sheet pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha sauce and garlic.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl and gently toss the to coat evenly with the marinade.
- Arrange the cauliflower in one layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. Turn the cauliflower over and roast for another 10-15 minutes, or until tender and golden color with a little char on the ends of the cauliflower.
- Garnish with the cilantro and/or sesame seeds. Serve warm.
More Easy Recipes
- Amazing –> Healthy 100% Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
- Favorite and popular –> Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- Best Healthy –> Roasted Cauliflower “Hummus” Recipe
- Easy oven roasted cauliflower
- Skillet beef and cauliflower stir fry
- Grilled Garlic cauliflower for outdoor parties
- Here’s some reasons why cauliflower is healthy. This recipe was originally published 2018 and re-published in 2019 with new photos.