Best Skillet Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Steak bites are so delicious! We’ve been enjoying these steak tips or steak bites in our test kitchen so much and we’re still not tired of them. Our skillet garlic butter steak bites recipe is another super easy recipe that goes a long way. When you don’t want a lot of steak, then these bites are perfect. The outside crust and texture on each bites is fantastic. The garlic butter flavors are dynamite too and it doesn’t get any more easy delicious than this recipe.
Video: Easy Steak Bites Recipe with Garlic Butter
What is the best cut of steak for steak tips or steak bites?
For the types of steak, we recommend cooking with your favorite. Depending on the budget, we prefer ribeye, sirloin, tri-tip, and chuck shoulder steaks (aka London Broil steaks). They are flavorful with enough fat and when seared on the pan with the garlic butter, each bite is juicy and delicious!
Start with a hot skillet and melt the butter. Then add the cubed steak.
Sear all sides on high heat until a crust forms around the steak cubes. Then add garlic, optional Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
Cook steak bites to your preferred doneness. Add some chopped parsley, more salt/pepper if needed.
Here’s Our–> Air Fryer Steak Bites with Mushrooms
Try our –> Air Fryer Steak Tips with Potatoes
Here’s an oven broiled version of the steak bites recipe to check out.
- 1 lb. steaks , cut into about 1/2” cubes
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic , minced or crushed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce , optional
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Minced Italian parsley , garnish
- chili flakes , for finishing, optional
- Additional butter for finishing , optional
- Pat dry the steak cubes.
- Melt the 2 Tablespoons of butter a large skillet over high heat. Add the steak cubes and sear all sides on high heat until a crust forms around the steak cubes, usually about 3-5 minutes depending on size of the steak & how hot the skillet is.
- Add the garlic, optional Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Continue to cook steak bites to your preferred doneness, usually another minute or two. Add some chopped parsley, optional chili flakes, and more salt and/or pepper if desired. Optional - finish with a tablespoon or so more of butter melted on top of the steak bites. Serve hot.