This honey mustard sauce recipe has been made by our lazy friends and it turns out great every time. So this recipe is dedicated to you guys and you know who you are! Seriously, it’s so easy even a lazy person can make it great. But don’t diss this recipe for honey mustard sauce because it’s so easy. It is absolutely DELICIOUS and hard to believe that something so simple can taste so amazing. It’s fool-proof because it doesn’t require any cooking. As long as you measure out everything correctly, meaning don’t use the wrong measuring tools, then you’re on your way to making the most delicious batch of honey mustard sauce for sandwiches, chicken strips, fried chicken or anything that you want to dunk into.
Video of our 5-Minute “Lazy but Delicious” Honey Mustard Sauce (aka the Triple Threat Sauce)
Our recipe is a triple threat because it’s an amazing dressing and dip too! Holy cow it’s perfect for a salad dressing because of the wonderful tangy, sweet flavors. If you’re a fan of honey mustard dressing for salads, give this recipe a whirl. Just add a little more water if you want it a little thinner for drizzling. We also mentioned that it’s perfect to dunk chicken into, especially fried chicken tenders or chicken strips. We’ve tried it on several dishes and it’s just super versatile. There’s always an occasion for using this honey mustard sauce as a dip or dressing. And there’s probably many more uses for this delicious sauce. If you guys use it in any other way, please let us know because it’s fun to see what type of dishes this awesome sauce can land on.
Our smoked ribs with this sauce rock! Here’s the recipe.
Here’s our Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe that’s perfect with this sauce.
Our Fried Panko Chicken Tenders to dunk into this Honey Mustard Sauce
5-Minute Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 g) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 g) mustard (yellow, spicy brown, dijon, etc)
- 1/4 cup (85 g) honey , or start with less if you want it less sweet, then add more if needed
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) apple cider vinegar or white distilled vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.75 ml) paprika
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Whisk the honey mustard sauce ingredients in a bowl (mayonnaise, dijon mustard, honey, vinegar, cayenne pepper and paprika) until sauce is smooth and combined.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve at room temperature or warmed. Also makes a great basting sauce when cooking ribs, chicken, fish etc.