Our oven roast pork chops with garlic are lathered with a yummy sauce that’s both sweet and savory. You’re in for a real treat!
These roast pork chops are AMAZING. If you love oven roast pork chops, you’ll obsess over how delicious and super easy they are to make. This is such a versatile pork chop recipe! You can cook them in a skillet and they’ll be a fabulous skillet pork chop recipe baked in the oven, or you can just pan fry them and they’ll be one of the best pan fried pork chops you’ll ever have! We cooked these pork chops on a sheet pan, then broiled the top for extra flavor and texture. The delicious sticky garlic sauce is a combination of sweet and savory, which baked into the pork chops and the vegetables and gives an absolutely great texture and flavor. When the sticky garlic sauce bakes on the roast pork chops, each bite is juicy and super flavorful. Wow, they turned out great and everyone in our test kitchen we’re extremely well fed for lunch. Click Here for All Our –> Easy Pork Recipes
Watch out Oven Roast Pork Chops with Garlic:
Marinate the pork chops in our yummy sticky garlic sauce marinade
The flavor and crust on these roast pork chops is amazing! Veggies are awesome too!
Click Here for –> Pork Chops with Garlic Mushroom Sauce
Click Here for Delicious–> Milk Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce
Click Here for our Popular –> Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast with Veggies and Gravy Recipe
Click Here for our Delicious –> Oven Roast Pork Loin with Caramelized Onion Gravy
Click Here for All Our –> Yummy Easy Pork Recipes and a great Grilled pork chops recipe with cranberry glaze .
- 4 pork chops (we used 3/4” center cut loin chops, 8-ounces each)
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard or yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt , or to taste
- black pepper , to taste (preferably fresh cracked pepper)
- 1 pound small potatoes , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 large carrots , cut into bite sized pieces or 1 cup small baby carrots, halved
- Minced parsley for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- Make the marinade: in large ziplock bag, combine 3 tablespoons of olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire, ketchup, onion powder, mustard, brown sugar and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Rub the bag between your hands to combine all the ingredients. Place pork chops in the bag and massage the marinade into the pork chops. Seal the bag and marinade the pork chops for at least 30 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes and carrots with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take pork chops out of the marinade bag and place on baking sheet. Add the potatoes and carrots on same baking sheet around the pork chops. Brush leftover marinade over the potatoes, carrots, and the pork chops.
- Bake the pork chops for 35-50 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through or internal temperature reaches 145° F.
- Change the oven setting to “Broil” with the oven rack about 6-8 inches from the heating element. Broil the pork chops for about 3-7 minutes or until a nicely browned crust forms.
- Garnish with minced parsley, optional. Serve warm.