Skillet Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites
This chicken bites recipe with garlic butter and parmesan is a skillet masterpiece! Super easy and perfect for a quick family dinner. Kids LOVE these.
Chicken Bites Recipe with Garlic, Butter, Parmesan
All made in a skillet, this quick and easy dinner is a family favorite. Loaded with flavor and less than 30 minutes to make, these delicious chicken bites are amazing. Cutting them into small bites makes them cook quicker and tastes more juicy and tender. Each garlic chicken bite is wonderful and great for lunch, dinner or even a snack.
Video: Garlic Butter Parmesan Chicken Bites Recipe
Watch the video to see how to make this easy skillet recipe. You will love these as much as we do! We’re confident of this.
Tips: How to Make Chicken Bites
- What cut of chicken is best? You can use boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs. But our favorite is thighs because the flavor is so much more rich and chicken thigh bites are less dry.
- If you’re cooking with chicken breast, make sure to eat them as soon as they’re cooled. If you let chicken breast sit too long or get cold, they will taste dry and tough.
- The garlic butter and parmesan add so much flavor. But if you don’t have parmesan you can use any grated cheese that you like. Smoked cheddar, gouda or pepper jack are some good and tasty ideas.
- Can you add veggies with this! Sure you can, but make sure it’s a veggie that can cook quick at the same time as the chicken. Also, make sure to keep the veggies cut small. Some quick-cook veggies are: celery, bell peppers, small cut broccoli or cauliflower.
- Check out more recipe details and step-by-step photos in the recipe box below.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites
- 1.5 pounds (680 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs , cut into about 1” bite sized pieces (approximately)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) kosher salt , or to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) all-purpose flour or cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) butter , divided
- 3 cloves garlic , minced or crushed
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) chopped parsley
- In bowl stir together the chicken, Worcestershire sauce, dried oregano, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle flour or cornstarch evenly over all pieces of chicken and stir to coat. If needed, sprinkle a little more until all pieces of chicken are coated
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 Tablespoons of butter. When butter is completely melted and sizzling hot, add chicken to pan and spread into a single layer. Leaving space between the chicken as it cooks gives more crispy sides.
- Cook chicken on all sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side (depending on heat, size of chicken, breast or thigh meat, etc.). Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked on all sides, browned and cooked through.
- Add remaining 1 Tablespoon of butter and the garlic. Cook for additional minute or until the garlic is golden and fragrant.
- Turn off the heat and stir in parmesan cheese and parsley. Add additional salt and pepper to taste and then serve warm.