This easy oven roast pork loin or roast pork tenderloin is a reader favorite! Here’s our complete list of all our popular–> pork recipes.
Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Tender pork loin roast can be enjoyed for dinner but best of all, the leftovers can make great sandwiches for lunch. Another great idea is a delicious chopped salad can be made with chunks of this oven roast pork loin roast and all the salad fixings. The key to making a great and easy pork tenderloin roast recipe is time and patience. Taking the time to cook this oven roast pork loin in the oven will result in a great dinner for your family. It’s one of those easy dinners that can serve as many people as you need and everyone will be satisfied, especially when you add the extra sauce on top of the pork loin.
Pork loins can also vary in size and thickness. So cooking times will vary greatly, particularly if you bought the tenderloin, which cooks much faster. So cook your loin roast longer if it’s large or thick. If you’re cooking with pork tenderloin, then the cooking times will be quicker. If you are unsure on how long to cook your roast, cook the pork loin until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F in its thickest part. Hope you enjoy our oven roast pork loin recipe with your family. It’s a great dish when paired with simple veggies or even a backed potato! More Oven Roast Recipes, Soup and Stew Recipes, Appetizer Recipes
Watch Video: Oven Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipe:
How to Make Pork Roast in Oven
There’s a few things to think about when making roast pork. First of all, pork roasts vary so much in size and thickness. So you’ll have to be flexible and adjust cooking times depending on the size of the pork. Second of all, there’s a different between the pork roast cut and the tenderloin. Tenderloins are much more tender and cook quicker. So if you’re roasting an actual tenderloin, you might have to reduce your cooking times. The rest of the details on how to make pork roast are in the recipe box below. Enjoy!
Click Here for our popular –> Easy Herbed Pot Roast Recipe with Caramelized Onion Gravy
Our popular–> Instant Pot Pork Roast with Vegetables and Gravy Recipe
You’ll love –> Skillet Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Here’s a delicious recipe for milk braised pork chops recipe.
This recipe was originally published in 2013 and re-published in 2019 with updated video.
Oven Roast Pork Tenderloin Roast with Herbs
- 2 pound (910g) pork tenderloin roast
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons (85g) butter
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) dried herb mix ( basil, oregano and/or thyme)
- kosher salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and pat dry pork tenderloin, and then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet on medium-high heat. Add oil and heat for about 1 minute. Sear the pork loin on all sides until a crust forms, about 1 minute per side. Remove pork loin from the pan and set it aside.
- Turn off heat and remove pan from the heat. In same hot pan add butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Stir the sauce until the butter is completely melted.
- Coat the pork tenderloin with dried herbs by patting it onto the loin. Place the pork loin back in the skillet and spoon some sauce over the pork loin.
- Cover the pork tenderloin with foil and roast for 30 minutes. Remove foil, spoon some more sauce over the loin and cook for about another 30 minutes or until the loin interior temperature reaches about 145°F.
- Remove pork loin from oven and cover it with foil to let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- Slice thin and serve hot.