If you love pork chops like we do, you’re in for a real treat with air fried pork chops. Seriously, this recipe for air fryer pork chops is so simple and delicious, you’ll be blown away.
Juicy Air Fried Pork Chops with Less Oil
Pork chops can often be tough and dry. Or sometimes you might be using a lot of oil or butter just to get the chops to be juicy. Well, worry no more about making juicy and easy pork chops. Air fryer pork chops come out juicy, tender and always perfect. We’re obsessed with how little oil is required to make these pork chops tender. When compared to other methods, healthy pork chops in the air fryer is totally possible. We hardly used any oil in these air fried pork chops and they were some of the best we’ve ever had!
How To Make Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe Video:
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is great for cleaning up.
This NuWave model has a lower temperature capability, which can give you more cooking options for foods that need lower temperatures. The lower temperature feature might be great for proofing breads!
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
Plus, if you’re familiar with the Oster brand, they’re reliable and not too expensive.
Super EASY–> AIR FRYER RECIPES:
- Awesome crispy air fried brussels sprouts with little oil. Yum!
- Healthy and Super Easy Air Fried Baked Salmon Recipe
More awesome easy dinner recipes:
- Amazing honey garlic chicken drumsticks for the whole family!
- Fantastic oatmeal cream pies desserts!
- Banana bread for sharing!
- Vietnamese iced coffee for coffee lovers!
Here’s our–> Best Pork Recipes!
More popular recipes for dinner:
- Three 6 ounce pork chops , rinsed & patted dry
- 2 teaspoons olive oil , or other preferred oil
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- garlic powder , to taste
- smoked paprika , to taste
- Lightly coat the pork chops with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Place in the Air Fryer and cook at 380°F (194°C) for 10-14 minutes flipping the pork chops at the halfway cooking point.
- Test for desired doneness, and cook a little more if desired. Serve warm.