Our Instant Pot Pork Roast is super easy and declious! If you’ve never cooked a pork roast recipe in an Instant Pot or pressure cooker before, you’re in for a treat. It’s a reader favorite Instant Pot recipe for pork roast. Here’s our complete list of all our popular–> pork recipes.
How to make Roast Pork Loin in Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
We love cooking with our Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and the results are fantastic! You can achieve the same results in the slow cooker. But if you need a quick pork loin dinner, the Instant Pot is the best! Cooking roast pork loin is so easy. All you need to have is all your ingredients ready and add it all to the cookers, press a few buttons and you have a wonderful dinner for the whole family.
This Instant Pot pork roast is super juicy, tender and flavorful. Theres so many great features in cooking with our Instant Pot pressure cooker but two features really stand out in this pork roast recipe. First of all, we can sear the pork on the Saute function in the Instant pot. This really helps make the pork loin roast extra juicy by sealing in the flavor and juices. Secondly, we absolutely love how quick it is to cook this pork roast! Depending on the size of the pork, we used about 2 pounds, the pork cooked in about 30 minutes. For us that timing always resulted in a delicious and juicy pork roast. Some slow cookers have a searing function as well, which is an added plus!
Watch the Instant Pot Pork Roast Recipe:
We added vegetables as well and the carrots and celery cooked perfectly for this instant pot pork roast. With the great “saute” feature, we were able to heat up the sauce again and make a quick and easy gravy for the pork roast. Overall, in around 30 minutes we had an outstanding dinner that would have taken over three times as long in the conventional oven. And the delicious pork roast flavors were just as good in the Instant Pot as it was in the oven. So if you’re looking for a great quick and easy pork roast dinner, give the Instant Pot pressure cooker a try!
You can certainly use a slow cooker too and if it has a sear or saute function like the Instant Pot has, then even better! Hope you enjoy our instant pot pork roast recipe and share with us on Instagram! Click Here for–> Great Pork Recipes and Instant Pot Recipes Here
Best Instant Pot Pork Roast Recipe and Cookers for Delicious Dinners! :
Whether you prefer a slow cooker, pressure cooker, or a multi-cooker, these kitchen counter appliances help make dinner a little easier for the busy household, plus with an added bonus of some of our favorite finds for entertaining:
Stoneware Radial Salad Plate – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia – We love the handmade feel of these salad plates that Chip and Joanna Gaines created for their Target collaboration. Beautiful everyday dishware.
The clean Modernist lines and subdued gold mirror finish on this flatware set.
Our Instant Pot Pork Roast is juicy and delicious!
Our popular –> Easy Herbed Pot Roast Recipe with Caramelized Onion Gravy
Devour our amazing –> Instant Pot Tender Pot Roast Recipe
Click Here for Popular —> Healthy Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
Try our delicious —-> Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Here is our fabulous —> Creamy Garlic Chicken Broccoli Soup Recipe
- 2 pounds pork loin roast
- kosher salt or sea salt , to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 medium onion , diced
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 medium carrots , chopped
- 2 stalks celery , chopped
- 1/2 cup broth or apple juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons herbs of choice- dried or fresh (rosemary, basil, oregano, thyme etc…)
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup water
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Turn Instant Pot on "Sauté”, and add butter and melt. Add the pork loin and sear the sides of the pork loin to a nice golden brown. Add the onions and garlic and cook until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the carrots, celery, broth or apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and herbs.
Close the lid, set to high pressure, and after the pressure cooker reaches full pressure, cook for about 30 minutes *depending on size & preferred doneness. (These are the steps we did for our Instant Pot: Press "Cancel" to stop the "Sauté" setting. Press the "Manual" button. Set the time to 30 minutes.)
- After the cooking time is complete, press "Cancel" and carefully release the pressure. If possible, check the internal temperature of the pork loin (it should be about 145°F).
- Remove the pork loin from the Instant Pot (keep the juices the Instant Pot), cover and allow the pork loin to rest for about 10 minutes, depending on how large your loin roast is and how well done you like it.
- Mix together the cornstarch and water. Add to the Instant Pot with the juices. Turn Instant Pot on "Sauté” and simmer until thickened. Taste seasoning and add additional salt and pepper if desired.