Awesome Air Fryer Hot Dogs – 3 Ways!
These easy air fried hot dogs will rock your world. It’s really a game changer to cook hot dogs in the air fryer. And the topping possibilities are endless.
Hot Dogs in Air Fryer: Favorite Ways to Cook
Hot Dogs and Air Fryers are a great combination. The delicious crispy and snappy texture you get when air frying hot dogs is amazing. This really is a total game changer. It’s not exactly as great as grilling, but it definitely comes a close second. Ok, we’re obsessed with air fried hot dogs and the possibilities are endless! Here’s 3 ways to enjoy hot dogs for your hot dog cravings!
Click Here for all Hot –> Air Fryer Hot Dog Recipes
Tips on Air Frying Hot Dogs:
- Lay the hot dogs in a single layer in your air fryer basket, rack or tray. This helps the hot dogs cook evenly. Don’t stack them because the top ones might burn by being too close to the heating element, while the bottom ones could still be raw.
- Warm the hot dog buns in the air fryer for about a minute or so. Toasted hot dog buns are amazing.
- Add ketchup, mustard, hot sauce or bbq sauce. What ever you want, make these your own!
- If you want some type of pickles, add some relish or sauerkraut. Pickled red onion is great too.
- Serve with popular side dishes like cole slaw, macaroni salad, french fries, potato salad or potato chips.
Endless possibilities toppings and serving
There’s so many great ways to enjoy these crispy treats. The possibilities are endless and you can add what ever topping you want. These three ideas are just the beginning of a whole new world of eating hot dogs. You can make these into a whole meal depending on the toppings that you want to add. We’re so obsessed that we write a website dedicated to this amazing appliance. Here’s more great air fryer recipes to enjoy. Hope you check out our new site and find lots of help tips and tutorials. See you over there!