Air Fryer Ranch Corn on The Cob
If you’re a fan of ranch flavors, then our air fryer ranch corn on the cob recipe is perfect for you. The flavors of both dried seasoning and ranch dressing makes this corn so delicious. It’s the perfect Summer air fried ranch corn recipe to share all season long.
Easy Air Fryer Ranch Corn on The Cob Recipe
We’re huge fans of creating air frying corn on the cob recipes here. In fact, our super simple corn in the air fryer recipe is one of our top recipes and one viral so many times! We love all the sweet corn when summer arrives and with the air fryer, the corn is ready is just less than 20 minutes. It truly is one of the best and quickest ways to cook corn on the cob. It doesn’t dry out the corn and gives such a great “grilled” texture and flavor without the grill. The more char you want on the corn, the longer you air fry it. Yes, it’s that easy. This time we added ranch flavors to make eating corn so much more fun and interesting.
Video: Air Fryer Ranch Corn on The Cob Recipe
Tips on How to Air Fry Ranch Corn on The Cob
- Fresh corn is always the best! The fresh sweet kernels are fantastic when air fried and the texture is fantastic!
- With so many different sizes of air fryers, that determines how many corns you can air fry at once. f your air fryer basket is small and doesn’t fit a whole ear of corn, then break it in half to fit.
- There’s different brands of ranch style seasoning and dressing. You can use any brand you want. We used the Hidden Valley Ranch brand because that’s what was in our kitchen. This post is not sponsored by anyone! We just love buttermilk ranch dressing and seasonings.
- Timing will vary depending on the power and size of your air fryer. After your first batch, you’ll know what timing works best for your preferred texture and power of air fryer.
- Add a sprinkle of your favorite spices to add extra flavor. Steak seasoning, smoked paprika or onion salt are some flavorful option.
- We added extra grated parmesan cheese on top for extra flavor. This is optional. You can add what ever grated cheese you like. But make sure to sprinkle the cheese on when the corn is still hot so the cheese can melt on the corn.
- All air fryer ranch corn on the cob recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Air Fryer Ranch Corn On The Cob
- 2-3 ears fresh corn , shucked and cleaned
- 2-3 Tablespoons (30 ml) butter , softened
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) dry Ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) garlic powder , or to taste
- salt , optional to taste
- black pepper , optional to taste
- 1/4 cup (25 g) grated Parmesan , or to taste
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Ranch dressing
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) chopped parsley or green onions
- Shuck and clean the corn. If needed, cut ends of corn to fit into your air fryer basket/tray. Or for smaller air fryers, cut the corn in half.
- In a bowl, combine the softened butter, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and optional salt & pepper.
- Liberally coat all sides of the corn with the ranch seasoned butter.
- Place in the air fryer basket/tray in a single layer.
- Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 10 minutes. Flip the corn.
- Continue to Air Fry for another 3-8 minutes or corn is tender and cooked to your liking. (Cooking time will depend on size of corn, how full air fryer basket is, & different models/sizes of air fryers).
- Remove corn from air fryer basket/tray. Coat with parmesan, a drizzle of ranch dressing, and the chopped parsley or green onions. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information per Serving
Top Ranch Seasonings & Dressings
Is frozen corn Ok to Air Fry?
Sure it works, but it can get a little dry and chewy. If you want to use frozen corn, we suggest thawing the corn first then continue with the recipe. Once the corn is thawed, squeeze out any excess water with a paper towel. This will allow the butter and seasonings to absorb into the corn better.
Can Leftover Corn on The Cob Be Frozen?
Sure you can freeze your leftovers, but they’re so good how could you have any leftover? 🙂 Just put the corn in a air tight bag or container. When you’re ready to eat them again, take them out of the freezer and allow the corn to thaw. Then air fry at 400°F for about 2-3 minutes OR until it’s cooked to your preferred doneness Or you can microwave the leftover corn. This will actually make the corn more juicy. Air frying the leftover corn can make the corn taste a little drier. In terms of storing the leftovers, put then in air tight containers and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before freezing.
What Other Toppings Can you Add to Air Fried Buttermilk Ranch Corn?
- Love spicy corn? Then add your favorite hot sauce for sure! A few squirts of hot sauce like sriracha or tabasco is tasty.
- Make it healthier with some nutritional yeast. We love sprinting nutritional yeast on corn on the cob!
- Grated cheddar cheese or even some bacon bits.
- Smoky bbq seasoning or Montreal steak seasoning isn’t just for steak. It’s awesome on corn on the cob