Air Fryer Hot Dogs
You will love these air fryer hot dogs! When we first made a batch of these air fried hot dogs, they were a surprise hit. The texture is fanatic.
Easy Air Fryer Hot Dogs
Want to learn how to cook hot dogs in the air fryer? Wow it’s so easy and the results are fantastic. If you like your dogs crispy and charred, you will love this air fryer method. You might never want to cook hot dogs any other way. The outside if the hot dogs are plump, juicy and fantastic. But your air fried hot dogs don’t have to be crispy if you don’t want you. You can cook them in the air fryer to what ever texture you want.
Video: AF Hot Dogs
How To Cook Hot Dogs in Air Fryer (Tips)
Perfect for Summer gatherings, these are a easy way to cook hot dogs for a crowd. If you like the charred, smoky flavor like we do, cook them for a few minutes longer. They taste like they came off the grill, but so much easier to cook! Depending on the size of your air fryer, you can cook up to 12 at once. That can easily feed a crowd with flavorful and delicious hot dogs. Best of all, the clean-up is super easy.
- Hot dogs vary so much in in size and thickness. Start with our base air frying time, then check the hot dogs. If they need more cooking time just add additional 1-2 minutes.
- Like your hot dogs plump and juicy? Don’t let them air fry for too long. Just check in them halfway though the cooking time and adjust the remainder of your time to your personal taste and texture.
- Warm the hot dog buns. What makes them every more amazing is warming the buns in the air fryer. The warm and crispy buns make these hot dogs over the top delicious!!
Try our–> Air Fried Chili Cheese Dogs!
You’ll Love our –> Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs!
Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, pickles, jalapeños, sauteed onion, etc.
- Lightly spray hot dogs with oil spray. Place in air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 380°F/185°C for 8-10 minutes depending on your preferred texture and size of hot dogs. If you like your hot dogs extra crispy (similar to grilled hot dogs), Air Fry at 400°F /205°C for about 6-8 minutes. Flip the hot dogs half way through cooking.
- Place hot dogs in buns and cook in the air fryer for about one more minute for the buns to warm and crisp. Or warm the buns separately. Serve with your favorite toppings.