Here’s all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES
Buy our –> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Easy Air Fryer Hot Dogs
Want to learn how to cook hot dogs in the air fryer? Wow it’s so easy and the results are fantastic. If you like your dogs crispy and charred, you will love this air fryer method. You might never want to cook hot dogs any other way. The outside if the hot dogs are plump, juicy and fantastic. But your air fried hot dogs don’t have to be crispy if you don’t want you. You can cook them in the air fryer to what ever texture you want.
Video: AF Hot Dogs
Like your hot dogs plump and juicy? Yes it’s easy! Just check in them halfway though the cooking time and adjust the remainder of your time to your personal taste and texture. What makes them every more amazing is warming the hot dogs buns in the air fryer. The warm and crispy buns make these hot dogs over the top delicious!!
How To Cook Hot Dogs in Air Fryer
Perfect for Summer gatherings, these are a easy way to cook hot dogs for a crowd. If you like the charred, smoky flavor like we do, cook them for a few minutes longer. They taste like they came off the grill, but so much easier to cook! Depending on the size of your air fryer, you can cook up to 12 hot dogs at once. That can easily feed a crowd with flavorful and delicious hot dogs. Best of all, the clean-up is super easy.
Try our–> Air Fried Chili Cheese Dogs!
You’ll Love our –> Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs!
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Click Here for —-> Our Best Air Fryer Recipes
Here’s more air fryer recipes to enjoy!
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 hot dogs
- oil spray , for coating hot dogs
- ketchup , mustard, BBQ sauce, pickles, jalapeños, sauteed onion, etc.
- Lightly spray hot dogs with oil spray. Place in air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 380°F for 8-10 minutes depending on your preferred texture and size of hot dogs. If you like your hot dogs extra crispy, air fry at 400°F for about 6-8 minutes. Flip the hot dogs half way through cooking.
- Place hot dogs in buns and cook in the air fryer for about one more minute for the buns to warm and crisp. Or warm the buns separately.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.