If you’re ever hankering for a big batch of nachos, make it homemade because it’ll be worth your time. Chicken chili nachos are loaded with flavor and very quick to make. Starting with our quick and easy chicken chili recipe, just add them to a bed of tortilla chips and you’ve got a great chicken appetizer to please a crowd. To make the nachos extra decadent, add some shredded cheese on top and bake them a hot oven for a few minutes. The best part about these this chicken nacho recipe is that the chicken chili has lots of flavor, so you won’t get a boring batch of regular nachos.
These chicken nachos are perfect for your Superbowl or game day munchies. Cinco de Mayo is another great occasion to serve up a batch, or if you have any party that requires you to whip up something impressive, these chicken chili nachos are it. To simplify the process, make the chicken chili ahead of time. Right before serving, heat up the oven about 400 degrees. Then on an oven proof platter, add the bed of nachos, top them with the chili and shredded cheese. Bake the nachos till the cheese melts and you’ll make everyone at your dinner table or gathering very happy. And of course, don’t forget the beer!
Please read post for more recipe details
- Bag of Tortilla chips
- about 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- minced green onion , optional
- minced cilantro , optional
- fresh guacamole , sour cream or fresh salsa
- Make the chicken chili.
Pre-heat oven to 400°F. In an oven proof dish, add a few handfuls of tortilla chips and about a cup of chicken chili.
- Add shredded cheese on top, then bake in oven until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with minced green onion or cilantro.
- Serve warm with fresh guacamole, sour cream or fresh salsa.
- Here are recipes for Salsa and Guacamole