Best Game Day Nacho Cheese Dip
There’s so many occasions for a cheesy beef dip, especially when it comes to parties, game days and holidays. Our beef nacho cheese dip is the ultimate party dip recipe when you want to serve great taco, nacho and Mexican flavors all rolled into one cheesy bite. You can even get creative with it and make it into a Jack-o-Lantern for Halloween! Loaded with great spices, cheese and beef, this dip is always a crowd pleaser at any party. So much of the flavor comes from sautéing the beef and onions to bring out all the great flavor.
Video: Beef Nacho Cheese Dip Recipe:
You can totally adjust the amount of heat/spicyness of the dip to your preferred levels. It’s one of those cheesy dips that everyone gravitates to and it’s hard make just one serving if you’re at a big party. This is the dip everyone goes to for seconds! Add a few of your favorite crunchy dippers like tortilla chips or crackers. You can always make it a little “healthier” by adding some raw veggies for dipping like carrots, celery and bell pepper strips. Always remember to add beer to help wash it all down with because this dip pairs perfectly with beer!
Click here for more–> Easy Dip Recipes for your ultimate party gathering.
Click here for — Baked Parmesan Onion Dip Recipe
Fabulous –> Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball Recipe
Easy Amazing –> Easy Queso Cheese Dip Recipe
Devour our –> Best Game Day Recipes!
Here’s all our–> Awesome Chicken Wing Recipes
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (it'll be less greasy than regular beef)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onions , chopped
- 7 ounces diced green chili (1 small can)
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 jalapeño , minced (or to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt , or to taste
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F
- Reserve and set aside about 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, which is for the topping. Remaining cheese is for the dip.
- Heat pan on medium high, add oil and cook beef until brown. Add green onions, green chili, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, jalapeño. Cook for about 1 minute until combined.
- Add mayo, cream cheese, salt and remainder of the cheddar cheese. Turn heat to low. Stir for about 2 minutes or until cheeses completely melted. Use paper towels to blot any excess grease released from the beef.
- Transfer dip to a round 8 inch baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the top layer of cheese is melted and dip is bubbly. Let the dip cool a bit before you dive-in.
Serve with pretzels, chips, crackers or raw veggies.