This delicious and super easy Instant Pot Beef Chili recipe will feed a hungry crowd and everyone will be happy and satisfied!
There’s always an occasion to enjoy a big bowl of beef chili. This is a great recipe for beef chili in the instant pot, all under 30 minutes! It’s so convenient to add all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and walk away. Within a few few minutes, you have a fabulous pot of chili to feed a crowd for parties, Game day or anytime you want minimal cooking to feed a big group. It’s not just delicious, but beef chili with beans is always a hit. This beef chili recipe is an adaptation from Dad’s beef chili recipe and all we did was cook it in the Instant Pot. We love Dad’s recipe for beef chili and beans and this beef chili pressure cooker recipe is even easier because we don’t have to hover over the stove! This chili recipe can easily be made in a slow cooker too. If the slow cooker has a sear function, then this chili will be just as delicious as in the Instant Pot! As with any chili party, the best part are the toppings and you can keep it simple with just some cheese or go over the top with a ton of favorite toppings! Sour cream, green onions, red onions, minced jalapeño, diced tomato and cheese are just a few options to make a chili party over-the-top delicious. We’ve had many parties where chili was the focus and you should really check out all our Easy Chili Recipes Here because you’ll see how obsessed we are! And you can Check Out All Our —> Delicious Instant Pot Recipes Here.
Watch our Instant Pot Beef Chili Recipe
Click Here for our –> Chili Cheese Crescent Dog Bake Recipe
Click Here for our –> Instant Pot Pork Roast with Veggie Gravy Recipe
Click Here for–> All our Delicious Instant Pot and Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Favorite Cookers & Goodies for Entertaining:
Whether you prefer a slow cooker, pressure cooker, or a multi-cooker, these kitchen counter appliances help make dinner a little easier for the busy household, plus with an added bonus of some of our favorite finds for entertaining:
Stoneware Radial Salad Plate – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia – We love the handmade feel of these salad plates that Chip and Joanna Gaines created for their Target collaboration. Beautiful everyday dishware.
The clean Modernist lines and subdued gold mirror finish on this flatware set.
- 1 pound ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion , diced
- 4 cloves Garlic , minced
- 30 ounces Tomato sauce , @ 4 cups (crushed, diced or regular)
- 15 ounces canned Beans (black, pinto, cannellini, etc…), drained and rinsed (about 1 1/2 cups drained)
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Additional Kosher Salt or Sea Salt , to taste
- sour cream
- red onions
- green onions
- Turn Instant Pot on "Sauté”. Add olive oil, then add ground beef. Break up beef into small chunks and cook until lightly browned. Add onions and garlic. Cook onions and garlic until fragrant and soft.
- Add tomato sauce, beans, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper . Stir the mixture.
- Close the lid and pressure cook on high pressure for 10 minutes . (These are the steps we did for our Instant Pot: Close the lid and close the Pressure Release Valve. Press "Cancel" to stop the "Sauté" setting. Press the "Manual" button. Set the time to 10 minutes.)
- After the cooking time is complete, press "Cancel" and carefully release the pressure. Carefully taste the chili and season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Serve with your favorite toppings.