Deviled Eggs with Bacon, Jalapeño, Sriracha
Ohhh, our spicy deviled eggs recipe is super delicious! And if you don’t like spicy eggs, you can leave out the jalapeño and Sriracha and it’s equally delicious! After all, it has bacon! Ok, so if we just get down to the basics on our recipe for deviled eggs, they are great on their own.
Spicy Deviled Eggs Recipe
The yolk filling is creamy, flavorful, tangy and delicious. You can make your own custom deviled eggs with what ever topping you want or just add some salt and pepper on top without toppings. This is going to be your go-to deviled egg recipe because it’s simple and full of flavor. And did we say they were creamy? Yes they are! We were on a spicy food kick so decided to make these a little more rich and delicious by adding bacon.
Bacon & Spicy Deviled Eggs
Bacon is fantastic because it adds that bit of salty, crunchy flavor. Add the few drops of sriracha hot sauce and/or slice of pickled jalapeño and you have a bite full of flavor and heat. The best time to serve these deviled eggs is for brunch or Easter for this cool deviled egg bar. This recipe for spicy deviled eggs are super easy to make a whole tray full and you can easily create a gorgeous appetizer platter with just one dozen eggs. These were so addicting everyone in our test kitchen had at least 3 of these eggs and it’s hard not to stop. Thank goodness they’re lower in carbs so we don’t feel as guilty! More Appetizer Recipes and Salad Recipes. Click Here for More –> Deviled Eggs Recipes or have a Deviled Egg Bar!
Video: Bacon-Jalapeño Deviled Eggs:
Deviled Eggs Recipe With Bacon, Jalapeño, Sriracha Topping
- 6 large hard boiled eggs , boiled and peeled
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 g) mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.75 ml) smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) prepared horseradish (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.75 ml) ground cayenne (optional)
- kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 2 slices bacon , cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sliced pickled jalapeños
- Sriracha hot sauce
- extra paprika for sprinkling
- Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. In medium bowl add egg yolks, mustard, mayonnaise, smoked paprika, vinegar, horseradish, cayenne, salt and pepper. Mash the yolk mixture into a smooth texture.
- Using spoon or piping bag filled with the yolk mixture (a quart-sized zip-lock works great too-just snip the corner after filling), evenly disperse the yolk mixture into the egg whites until it’s full and heaping.
- Add bacon pieces, jalapeños, hot sauce, paprika sprinkles and additional salt and pepper, to taste.