Paleo and Keto Zucchini Noodles Recipe
This zucchini noodle recipe is delicious low carb strands of veggies because it has so much less carbs from regular pasta. These are paleo and keto friendly zucchini noodles. Here’s our most popular recipe for zucchini noodles because our readers have loved this recipe so much. They’re also a great keto zucchini noodle recipe.
You won’t miss the pasta with this healthy zucchini noodle recipe. Spiraled zucchini and cooked perfectly tender is a favorite way to eat healthy and gluten free without all the carbs. In other words, if you’re craving a simple and easy pasta recipe with garlic, butter and parmesan, try it with zoodles or spiraled zucchini pasta. We’ve served this recipe for easy zucchini noodles to so many friends and family. Maybe a few folks will be leary, but once they’ve finally tried it, they will love it.
Video : Low Carb Zucchini Noodle Recipe:
Our recipe for zucchini noodles is just a base recipe but can be adapted to any way that you want. For example, you can add some sausage, tomatoes or more vegetables to make it perfect fit for your family and menu. Because these keto zucchini noodles are so easy to make, the possibilities are endless. Finally, what ever you do, don’t skimp out on the garlic. Most importantly, the flavor is amazing!
How To Make Zucchini Noodles?
First of all, everyone loves the flavor of this zucchini noodle recipe and don’t miss the regular starchy pasta at all. Second of all, there’s so many great tools out there to help you make the zucchini into the noodles quickly and easily. Using a simple vegetable spiralizer or a vegetable julienne peeler, this simple meal is just requires a few ingredients.
Below are some more of great tools to help you turn fresh zucchini into low carb and keto zucchini noodles!
Nothing beats tried and true kitchen tools and cookbooks. Read all about our favorite zucchini noodle spiralizer tools here. Here’s some of the favorites:
our favorite vegetable spiralizer tool is here
this simple hand peeler works great too!
love zucchini noodles!
Click Here for this amazing –> Zucchini Noodle Chow Mein Recipe
HERE’S OUR –> Zucchini Noodles with Garlic, Butter and Parmesan Recipe
Our super popular –> Pad Thai Zucchini Noodles Recipe
You’ll love –> Creamy Garlic Alfredo Chicken Zoodles Recipe
Always amazing —> Delicious Italian Zucchini Noodles
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 large cloves garlic , minced (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (approximately)
- kosher salt or sea salt, to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant and translucent. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes. Zucchini noodles cook really fast, so taste a strand as you cook and decide how firm or "al-dente" you want the zucchini. Don't overcook the zucchini noodles or else they'll become mush.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add parmesan cheese and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Add chili flakes then serve warm.