This zucchini noodle recipe is delicious low carb strands of veggies without all the carbs from regular pasta. Here’s our most popular recipe for zucchini noodles!
You won’t miss the pasta with this healthy zucchini noodle recipe. Spiraled zucchini and cooked perfectly tender is a favorite way to eat healthy and gluten free without all the carbs. If you’re craving a simple and easy pasta recipe with garlic, butter and parmesan, try it with zoodles or spiraled zucchini pasta. We’ve served this recipe for easy zucchini noodles to so many friends and family. Everyone loves the flavor of this zucchini noodle recipe and don’t miss the regular starchy pasta at all. Using a simple vegetable spiralizer or a vegetable julienne peeler, this simple meal is just requires a few ingredients. This is just a base recipe and can be adapted to any way that you want. Add some sausage, tomatoes or more vegetables to make it perfect fit for your family and menu. What ever you do, don’t skimp out on the garlic. The flavor is amazing! Click Here for more zucchini noodle recipe–> More healthy recipes, great chicken recipes and a popular zucchini noodle pad thai recipe.
Watch the video for these Super Delicious Zucchini Noodle Recipe:
Nothing beats tried and true kitchen tools and cookbooks. Here’s some of the favorites:
our favorite vegetable spiralizer tool is here
this simple hand peeler works great too!
love zucchini noodles!
Click Here for this amazing –> Zucchini Noodle Chow Mein Recipe
Click Here for –> Zucchini Noodles with Garlic, Butter and Parmesan Recipe
Click here for –> Pad Thai Zucchini Noodles Recipe
Click Here for –> Creamy Garlic Alfredo Chicken Zoodles Recipe
Click Here for our —> Delicious Italian Zucchini Noodles
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 large cloves garlic , minced (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (approximately)
- kosher salt or sea salt, to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant and translucent. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes. Zucchini noodles cook really fast, so taste a strand as you cook and decide how firm or "al-dente" you want the zucchini. Don't overcook the zucchini noodles or else they'll become mush.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add parmesan cheese and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Add chili flakes then serve warm.