Crispy Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
Our air fryer breaded pork chops are crispy and addicting. There’s so many ways to enjoy air fryer pork chops, the possibilities are endless. Your family will love these air fried breaded chops for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Easy Air Fried Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
It’s hard to believe that this easy pork chops recipe in the air fryer can be finished in less than 30 minutes. A wholesome dinner is super easy to achieve without alot of fuss. And best of all, they are so much juicier than everyone realizes. Everyone in the test kitchen was expecting dry hocky pucks. But to everyones surprise, they were juicy and absolutely delicious. Crispy crusted air fried breaded pork chops is always a favorite family dinner.
Video: Crispy Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
How to Make Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- Season pork chops and coat with egg wash and bread crumbs.
- When dipping in bread crumbs, shake off excess crumbs before putting in the air fryer basket. Spray the crusted pork chops with oil.
- Air fry and after a few minutes, you have crispy amazing air fryer breaded pork chops!
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below with detailed photos.
What are the Best Air Fryers?
There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt range & the 5-6 qt. range. Here’s our favorites:
Cosori 3.7 qt. Digital Air Fryer – “That’s a stylish Air Fryer” was said as we unboxed the Cosori. Beyond being stylish, it has cooked great. The basket is not as tall and wider than most in its size group, which is perfect. You’ll have a lot better results in an air fryer with single layered, spread out foods, then with ones piled high and thick.
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is also great for clean up.
Ninja 4 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Has a great ceramic coated basket, one of the longest lasting we’ve used. Super powerful fan that will often cook recipes even faster than other air fryers. We initially returned our first one because we thought we wouldn’t like the basket style. After reconsidering, we bought another and are super glad we did. We love it’s basket and just a platform insert. One less bulky thing to wash. This is a great air fryer.
Good Larger Air Fryers
We like that this Tiluxury 5.8 qt has the non-stick basket (non-wire base). Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets). And we like the digital interface (easier cleaning).
This recipe was originally published in 2018 and re-published in 2019 with updated photos.
Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops
- 3 (6oz.) (3 (170g)) pork chops , rinsed & patted dry
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- garlic powder , to taste
- smoked paprika , to taste
- 1/2 cup (54 g) breadcrumbs , approximately
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray , for coating the pork chops
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Place the breadcrumbs in a medium bowl. In another bowl, beat the egg.
- Dip each pork chop in egg and then dredge it in the breadcrumbs, coating completely. Lightly spray both sides of coated pork chops with cooking spray right before cooking. Make sure to spray pork chops with oil well. Don't leave any un-oiled areas becuse those bread crumbs will cook white and dry and not crispy.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 380°F for 4 minutes.
- Place in the Air Fryer and cook at 380°F (194°C) for 8-12 minutes. After 6 minutes of cooking, flip the pork chops and then continue cooking for the remainder of time or until golden and internal temperature reaches 145-160°F. Serve warm.
- Recipes were cooked in 3-4 qt air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches & not pre-heating before first batch, the first batch will take longer to cook.
- Preheating the Air Fryer is preferable. If you don’t preheat, add more time to the cooking.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.