What is spaghetto? A spaghetto is a single strand of spaghetti. And we created this recipe out of spaghetto. Are we serious? Well, kinda, sorta, maybe. A spaghetto really is a real thing. We were playing a game of food trivia and one of the questions was: What is a spaghetto? We had no idea and guessed all kinds of things like: the homemade version of what comes out of a spaghetti-O’s can? A curly spaghetti dish? Spaghetti with extra cheese baked in a casserole? And so much more. When we flipped the card and found out the real answer was, we couldn’t stop laughing and thought this is truly the ultimate low calorie and low carb pasta dish! Our wicked sense of humor inspired us to create this video. This is a great conversation piece and bit of food trivia to ask at your next dinner party! And if you’re uber serious about cooking pasta, Click here for all our —> Delicious Pasta and Noodle Recipes.
Watch our Spaghetto Recipe Video!
- 1 strand of spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon marinara sauce
- sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- minced parsley , for garnish
- fresh cracked black pepper , to taste
- Cook spaghetto strand in salted boiling water until al dente. Don’t over cook it, you only have one so don’t mess it up ;).
- Warm the marinara and toss with the cooked spaghetto. Sprinkle with parmesan and garnish with parsley and fresh cracked pepper, if desired.