These Italian zucchini noodles with garlic, tomato and parmesan is a delicious and low carb zucchini noodle spaghetti recipe.
Craving an Italian spaghetti dinner but not happy about all the carbs? Go lighter with our zucchini noodle version with low carb and much lighter zoodles! Our Italian zucchini noodles with garlic, tomato and parmesan not only tastes good but it smells WONDERFUL while you’re cooking it. It’s hard to not salivate when garlic is sautéed in olive oil, then blistering the cherry tomatoes until they becomes perfectly tender makes it smell even more amazing. Why this is such the perfect Italian dinner is because it’s satisfy all the cravings that you would have in a bowl of italian spaghetti pasta. But it has much less carbs and you can feel better about eating it. Kids love this too and the extra topping of parmesan cheese really adds a fantastic punch of flavor. Kids won’t know they’re eating a ton of veggies because it tastes so good and just tell them it’s a special kind of spaghetti but its really a healthy Italian zucchini noodle with sauce! Adults love it even more because it’s not loaded with all the calories and it’s still super satisfying. Add a glass of Italian red wine to treat yourself to a complete meal. You can use tomato sauce or chopped fresh tomatoes. Either way, the garlic and cheese gives these Italian zucchini noodles so much great flavor! It’s a quick and easy Italian pasta dinner for any night of the week! Click Here for More–> Amazing Zucchini Noodle Recipes and Salad Recipes
Drool over our Zucchini Noodles! It’s a scrumptious video:
Nothing beats tried and true kitchen tools and products, plus a little bonus of some of our favorites for entertaining. Here’s some of the favorites:
Paderno Spiralizer – The Classic! We’ve lost track of how many meals this one has made for us. Fantastic spiralizer.
KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment – Spiralize, peel, core, slice. All from the power of the KitchenAid stand mixer.
OXO Julienne Peeler – For those who love it simple. This great julienne peeler has seen a lot of mileage in our kitchen.
Stoneware Radial Salad Plate – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia – We love the handmade feel of these salad plates that Chip and Joanna Gaines created for their Target collaboration. Beautiful everyday dishware.
The clean Modernist lines and subdued gold mirror finish on this flatware set.
CLICK HERE FOR –> ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH GARLIC, BUTTER AND PARMESAN RECIPE
CLICK HERE FOR –> PAD THAI ZUCCHINI NOODLES RECIPE
CLICK HERE FOR –> CREAMY GARLIC ALFREDO CHICKEN ZOODLES RECIPE
Click Here for our famous —> Zucchini Noodle Chow Mein Recipe
So quick and easy. A great summertime meal.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Zucchini , spiralized (2-3 medium zucchini)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Butter , divided
- 4 cloves Garlic , minced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes , halved
- Salt , to taste
- Black Pepper , to taste (freshly ground if possible)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Basil Leaves
- Heat large skillet on medium high heat. Add 1 Tablespoon of oil and add zucchini noodles. Cook for about 2 minutes or until some moisture is released, but don’t cook the zucchini noodles too much or they’ll be mush.
Place the zucchini noodles in a colander to drain excess water and set aside. In the same skillet, add reminder of olive oil. Add garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 1 minutes just until the tomatoes start to soften. Add zucchini noodles back into the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add parmesan cheese and gently stir until everything is combined. Add basil leaves and serve warm.