Zucchini Noodles with Garlic, Butter, Parmesan
This zucchini noodle recipe is delicious low carb strands of veggies because it has so much less carbs from regular pasta. These are paleo and keto friendly zucchini noodles. Here’s our most popular zoodle recipe because our readers have loved this recipe so much. They’re also a great keto zucchini noodle recipe.
Low Carb and Keto Zucchini Noodles Recipe
You won’t miss the pasta with this healthy zucchini noodle recipe. Spiraled zucchini and cooked perfectly tender is a favorite way to eat healthy. It’s gluten free without all the carbs. If you’re craving a simple and easy pasta recipe with garlic, butter and parmesan, try it with zoodles or spiraled zucchini pasta. We’ve served this recipe for easy zoodles to so many friends and family. Maybe a few folks will be leary, but once they’ve finally tried it, they will love it.
Video: Low Carb Zucchini Noodle Recipe:
How To Make Zucchini Noodles?
- First of all, everyone loves the flavor of this zucchini noodle recipe and don’t miss the regular starchy pasta at all. Try to use the fresh zucchini that’s straight. If it’s curved, it’s harder to spiralize.
- Our recipe for zucchini noodles is just a base recipe but can be adapted to any way that you want. For example, you can add some sausage, tomatoes or more vegetables to make it perfect fit for your family and menu. Because these keto zucchini noodles are so easy to make, the possibilities are endless.
- Second of all, there’s so many great tools out there to help you make the zucchini into the noodles quickly and easily. Using a simple vegetable spiralizer or a vegetable julienne peeler, this simple meal is just requires a few ingredients.
- Finally, what ever you do, don’t skimp out on the garlic. Most importantly, the flavor is amazing!
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Best Spiralizing Tools for Zucchini Noodles:
Nothing beats tried and true kitchen tools and cookbooks. Here’s some of the favorites:
Paderno Spiralizer – The Classic! We’ve lost track of how many meals this one has made for us. Fantastic spiralizer.
KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment – Spiralize, peel, core, slice. All from the power of the KitchenAid stand mixer.
OXO Julienne Peeler – For those who love it simple. This great julienne peeler has seen a lot of mileage in our kitchen
Our favorite vegetable spiralizer tool is here
This simple hand peeler works great too!
Zucchini Noodles With Garlic-Butter & Parmesan
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 3 large cloves garlic , minced (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup (75 g) parmesan cheese (approximately)
- kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) red chili flakes
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant and translucent, about 30 seconds. Don't let the garlic burn.Add zucchini noodles and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes. Zucchini noodles cook really fast, so taste a strand as you cook and decide how firm or "al-dente" you want the zucchini. Don't overcook the zucchini noodles or else they'll become mush.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add parmesan cheese and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Add chili flakes then serve warm.