Zucchini Stir Fry Recipe
When you have an overload of zucchini, one of the best and easy meals to cook is this great stir fry. Though zucchini can be rather light on flavor, one way to amp it up is to add spicy sriracha hot sauce. For all you hot sauce lovers, sriracha is a great stand by to have in the fridge and best of all, it’s a great addition to this easy zucchini stir fry recipe. Add these zesty and spicy slices of zucchini in a sandwich, on top of rice or on a bed of pasta/noodles and what you have is a quick and easy meal that’s also happens to be vegetarian. And quite healthy!
Watch the Video for the Sriracha Zucchini Stir Fry
Different Vegetables to Cook
You don’t have to follow the recipe exactly. Instead, add what ever vegetable you want! You can stir fry one type of vegetable or use a combination of different veggies. This hot sauce recipe we have is always great with broccoli, cauliflower, kale, bok choy and carrots. These are just a few of the wonderful healthy options. So the possibilities are endless and you won’t have a boring dinner with the same vegetable all the time. Enjoy!
More Sriracha Recipes Here.
zucchini, zucchini and more zucchini!
quick and easy zucchini stir fry recipe with sriracha hot sauce!
Sriracha Zucchini Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 pound (454 g) zucchini , sliced thin about 1/8 inches
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) knob of ginger , peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 stalks celery , small dice, about 1 cup total
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) sriracha hot sauce , or to taste
- 1/2 cup (60 ml) fresh chopped cilantro
- Heat a large pan over medium heat, and then add oil. Stir in garlic and ginger and cook until soft and fragrant.Add the zucchini and celery and cook until slightly softened, about 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and sriracha. Gently stir all the sauces into the zucchini until everything is combined well, heated through, and zucchini is tender. About 2 minutes total.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve over rice or pasta.
We love our vegetable stir fries and hope you do too. If you made this recipe please share it with us on social media facebook or instagram. We’d love to see your delicious and beautiful creations! Also, leave a comment below. Thanks Friends and happy cooking to you and your family.