Okay, okay, okay. Everyone seems to have the best pumpkin pie recipe or the easy pumpkin pie recipe. We’ve tested so many pumpkin pies and made a ton of them. But at the end of the day, this version is truly the easiest and when put up again a taste test, it still rates super high! Our recipe for pumpkin pie is so easy, everyone is blown away at how great it tastes without all the fuss. Thanksgiving pumpkin pie recipes should be easy because you’ve got a ton of other things going on in the kitchen. If you could have a pumpkin pie that’s easy to make but tastes super delicious, won’t it make Thanksgiving so much for enjoyable? Our solution is to keep it simple but high on flavor and texture. So when you’re finished with the big Thanksgiving feast and looking at the big pile of dishes, you’ll be happy to be serving this Thanksgiving pie that didn’t break your back or kill the bank.
Video of our Super Delish Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Sure, we used a pre-baked pie dough but you know what? They taste equally wonderful and saves so much more time. Again, everyone who tasted our pie didn’t realize it was such a great and quick recipe. Pumpkin pie lovers, beware because you’ll be temped to eat pumpkin pie throughout the year. But there’s nothing wrong with that, right? And if you’re still craving pumpkin check out these amazing pumpkin pancakes for breakfast! Enjoy!
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 can)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Whipped Topping or Whipped Cream (optional for topping)
- Position rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 425° F. In large bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice) and salt until smooth. Pour pumpkin mixture into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife or toothpick inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
- Allow pie to cool. Top with whipped topping or whipped cream if desired.