Best Pumpkin Cheesecake
This is truly one of the easiest and the best pumpkin cheesecake you’ll ever make. Everyone in our test kitchens loves a great slice of creamy cheesecake. Yup, we’re all cheesecake fans and when this time of year rolls around we’re craving to make our easy recipe to share.
Best Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Because it’s pie season, sharing season and feasting season all in one, it’s only appropriate to celebrate our love of dish. When your Thanksgiving table already has a pumpkin pie, it’s awesome to mix up the menu and offer a cheesecake that’s still has pumpkin that everyone loves. For us, we aren’t waiting for T-Day to satisfy our cravings, this pumpkin cheesecake is happening now and just about every week until Thanksgiving. You can make it about 2 days ahead of time and it still tastes fantastic. All the recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Video of our Creamy Cheesecake Recipe:
The best part about this cheesecake is that’s it’s truly easy to make and the results are fantastic. It tastes like it took hours to prepare but in reality only takes a few minutes to mix the filling together in one bowl. If you use a ready made pie crust it’s even easier. And the taste still is very homemade. Adds dollop of your favorite whipped cream or whipped topping and you have an elegant pumpkin cheesecake dessert to celebrate the holidays! And you don’t have to replace your pumpkin pie with the cheesecake. Just have two slices of each and you’ve done your duty by being a great eater! Enjoy some more of our Holiday Recipes Here.
This recipe was originally published in 2017 and re-published in 2018 with an updated video! If you made this recipe, please share it with us on social media! We love seeing your photos and creations. So just tag us with #BestRecipeBox on Instagram and we’d love to share it with our social media community! Thanks so much friends and happy baking to you all.
Best Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups (125 g) Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 9 whole crackers worth)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) Brown Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.62 ml) Kosher Salt or Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup (114 g) Butter , melted (1 stick)
- 16 ounces (454 g) Cream Cheese , softened (2 pkgs.)
- 1 cup (200 g) Sugar
- 1 cup (245 g) canned Pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) Cloves
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup (75 g) Homemade Whipped Cream (see link for recipe) or thawed Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, salt, and butter until evenly combined. Press into a 9” pie plate or springform pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove) until blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.Pour into crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool at room temperature until comfortable to touch then refrigerate for 3 hours. Top with whipped topping just before serving.