Party Time Cocktails!
Best Cocktail Recipes for Parties
We love celebratory cocktails for two or for a crowd. There’s always an occasion for drinks and whether it’s for yourself or a gathering, we have something refreshing to quench your thirst. From classic and popular drinks like margaritas to punch style drinks, our party time cocktails are quick and easy to make.
Here’s our complete list of—> Best Cocktail Recipes Here.
Easy Cocktail Drinks:
- Frozen Peach Margaritas – When it’s hot outside and you want to stay cool and refreshed, this is it! A frozen fruity peach margarita is perfect for a hot Summer day.
- Strawberry Mojitos – fresh strawberries muddles with mint for a variation on the classic mojito. What’s not to love?
- Inside-a-Watermelon Margaritas – yes, it’s true you can make a party style margarita inside a watermelon!
- Bubbly Mimosas – For breakfast, brunch or bridal showers, these bubbly Mimosas are refreshing and pretty!
- Moscow Mule – a classic drink with a great story to boot. Read about it and you’ll fall in love with the story.
- Classic Daiquiri – Another classic drink with a great history and story. Best of all, you can add different types of fruit for more versions.
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri– like we mentioned in the classic daiquiri, this is a fruity version that’s blended. Best of all it’s another great super cold and refreshing drink for the hot long Summer days.
- Easy Pina Colada – If you love pineapple and cold frozen drinks, this is it! Drinking this makes you feel like you’re on a tropic island. 🙂
- We have so many more to choose from in the complete list LINK above. Hope you enjoy all our best cocktail recipes!