Mimosa Cocktail Recipe
Mimosa cocktails are popular, easy and super easy to drink. It only takes a few ingredients to make a classic drink for so many occasions. Breakfast, brunch, Bridal showers, summer parties and Mothers day are just a few examples of Mimosa occasions. Orange juice and sparkling wine are all that you really need to enjoy this popular beverage. It’s become the classic brunch drink that pairs perfectly with eggs Benedict. What is the history of this classic Mimosa cocktail? History is still disputed but generally says the it was created in 1921 as a variation off the popular Bucks Fizz cocktail. Regardless of what everyone believes, it’s universal that this drink is loved all over the world.
Video Making this Easy Mimosa Drink
Best Sparkling Wine and Tips for Making Mimosas?
- First of all, try to use fresh orange juice. The flavor is so much more fresh and better. It doesn’t take a lot of time to juice a few oranges. You’ll be glad you did.
- Make sure the juice and wine is chilled. It’s great to start with cold ingredients.
- Use a dry, not so sweet sparkling wine and it doesn’t have to be expensive.
- Inexpensive French Champagne, Spanish Cava and Italian Prosecco are great. Cava and Prosecco are the most popular sparkling wines.
- There’s great sparkling American & Australian wines too. Same for most regions across the world, South Africa, Portugal (Espumante), Hungary, Chile, etc…
- Hope you enjoy this mimosa cocktail recipe at your next gathering!
- 1 oz. (30 ml) fresh Orange Juice , chilled
- 3 oz. (90 ml) Sparkling Dry White Wine (Champagne, Cava, Prosecco, etc.) chilled
- (optional) strawberries or other fun garnish
Click Here for –> More Cocktail and Drink Recipes
More great sparkling wine cocktail recipe ideas.