When the weather is great, you must have a great and easy strawberry mojito recipe on-hand. Our refreshing mojito recipe is perfect for all types of fruit!
Easy Strawberry Mojito Recipe
It’s always great to have a classic mojito to drink but when the weather is perfectly warm and fresh strawberries are in season, switch it up and make this strawberry mojito! This super refreshing strawberry mojito is a wonderful balance of rum, bright lime, fresh mint and sweet strawberries. It’s a fantastic celebration drink to share with friends and family to ring in the warm season upon us and of course, this mojito is the perfect Summer party drink. You can mix individual glasses for small groups if you like, but if you’re having a larger group together, definitely make a pitcher version! This mojito recipe with strawberries is very easy to duplicate to larger groups and make a bigger batch in a pitcher.
Just adjust the taste before serving to make sure it’s perfect for the whole group. Adjust the fresh lime juice, amount of berries, mint and of course, the amount of alcohol you feel is perfect to your personal taste. Everyone will be happy to toast with these beautifully colored and garnished mojitos. Just make sure to serve some awesome appetizers with these strawberry mojitos and if you need any ideas, we’ve got tons of appetizer recipes below!
Watch how to make this Easy Strawberry Mojito:
Different type of fruit mojitos
There’s lots of options to add variety to this popular drink. The possibilities are endless! Just replace the strawberries by muddling other types of fruit:
Click Here for –> More Cocktail and Drink Recipes
You’ll love our –> Delicious Appetizer Recipes
Our Easy and —> Awesome Summer Recipes
Heres some more great cocktail recipes to celebrate the season!
Cocktails & Beyond – Here’s some of our favorite finds:
We tend to be a bit obsessive over our cocktail tools. Here’s some of our favorites we’ve collected and put to use over the years:
- 1 ounce (30 ml) simple syrup , or to taste
- 3 (3 ) fresh strawberries (approximiately)
- 6-8 (4 ) fresh spearmint leaves (chopped if you prefer smaller mint pieces in your cocktail)
- 1 ounce (30 ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces (60 ml) light rum
- 3-4 ounces (180-240 ml) soda water
- Add the simple syrup, strawberries and mint leaves into a highball glass. Muddle them together with the back of a spoon or muddler. Crush the strawberries and mint leaves well.
- Stir in the lime juice and rum. Fill the glass with ice. Top off with soda water. Gently stir.
- Garnish with mint sprigs or strawberry slices.
This recipe was originally published in 2018 and re-published in 2020 with more info.