Grilled Asian Chili Garlic Pork Chops
Our Grilled Asian Chili Garlic Pork Chops are the best and most juicy bone-in chops for your Summer grilling! Here’s our complete list of all our popular–> pork recipes.
Tender and Juicy Asian Pork Chops with Chili Garlic Sauce
These grilled asian chili garlic pork chops are super yummy folks. First of all, people always talk about the sauce and how yummy this chili garlic marinade is. It’s a great balance of spicy and sweet and perfect for grilling. Secondly, another reason why these grilled Asian chili garlic pork chops are so delicious is because we used a bone-in pork chop which isn’t too tough and has enough fat on the edges that makes them amazing.
Video for Grilled Chili Garlic Asian Pork Chops
Easy Marinade for Pork Chops
Our recipe for chili garlic marinade is super simple because it has just a few ingredients. When the marinade gets absorbed into the pork chops and then the chops are grilled to a nice crispy outside char, the flavor is outstanding! The chops aren’t tough at all and the flavor balance goes so well with grilled vegetables, with a baked potato, with a side of rice or just with a salad. Finally, there’s so many ways to serve these yummy Asian pork chops, you’ll just have to make them lots of times to understand just how versatile and delicious they are! Click Here for All our —> Delicious Grilling and BBQ Recipes.
Because you love pork chops so much, here’s a great Asian pulled pork recipe for taco Tuesday! And hope you enjoy these grilled asian chili garlic pork chops as much as we do!
Check out a Few of our Favorite BBQs & Tools:
Avoid BBQ Tool Sets. We’ve yet to find a set where we love everything in it. Either the spatula or the tongs or the brush is wonky. Or there is stuff in there that is never needed. Do yourself a favor and just buy what you need a la carte. For grilling tongs, these bad boys are awesome.
Have a grilling or BBQ question, you’ll most likely find an answer here. The most comprehensive grilling & BBQ book we’ve ever found, by far. He breaks down the science and myths, the tools, solid recipes, perfecting techniques, what’s BBQ competition tricks aren’t worth the extra time at home, and much more. You will be grill & BBQ enlightened.
Grilling should never be confined to the daylight. Love this BBQ light. Good brightness, solid magnets plus clamp option. We’ve gone through 1/2 dozen different grilling lights before falling in love with this one. Be ready to grill all night long.
Love this offset smoker. Solid construction. Isn’t perfect, but with a couple easy modifications it will smoke as well as the $1k + smokers. Can use the main chamber also as a regular charcoal grill. Love using it as a regular grill using lump charcoal or briquettes. Huge cooking surface.
One of the best for the money. Solid gas grill! Nothing like the quick convenience of a good gas grill.
Some days we just need to keep the little things contained on the grill. Throw them all into a basket and grill from there. Easy-peasy.
This recipe was originally published in 2018 and re-published in 2019 with updated video.
Grilled Asian Chili Garlic Pork Chops
- 4 (4 ) pork chops
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 5 medium (5 medium) cloves garlic , minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) fish sauce (or soy sauce, but fish sauce tastes better! - for gluten-free use tamari sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) ketchup
- 1-2 Tablespoons (15-30 ml) Sriracha sauce or chili hot sauce, or to taste
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Make the marinade: in large ziplock bag, combine vegetable oil, garlic, fish/soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, ketchup and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Rub the bag between your hands to combine all the ingredients. Place pork chops in the bag and massage the marinade into the pork chops. Seal the bag and marinade the pork chops for at least 30 minutes or overnight is best for great flavor.
- Pre-heat grill on medium to medium-high heat (depending on your grill’s heat). Scrape the grill grates to make sure they are clean.
- Place the pork chops on the grill, making sure to save the extra marinade for brushing while you grill. Cook the pork chops for about 4-6 minutes per side or until nicely grilled and cooked through. Several times while grilling, brush the pork chops with the extra marinade. (You don’t have to leave the pork chops for a set amount of time while only turning them once. Feel free to turn the pork chops several times every couple minutes if you like, it will actually help cook them quicker and more evenly-it just needs more attention).
- Serve hot and scrumptious.