You won’t miss the pasta with this healthy zucchini noodle recipe. Spiraled zucchini and cooked perfectly tender is a favorite way to eat healthy and gluten free without all the carbs. If you’re craving a simple and easy pasta recipe with garlic, butter and parmesan, try it with zoodles or spiraled zucchini pasta. We’ve served this recipe for easy zucchini noodles to so many friends and family. Everyone loves the flavor and don’t miss the regular starchy pasta at all.
Using a simple vegetable spiralizer or a vegetable julienne peeler, this simple meal is just requires a few ingredients. This is just a base recipe and can be adapted to any way that you want. Add some sausage, tomatoes or more vegetables to make it perfect fit for your family and menu. What ever you do, don’t skimp out on the garlic. The flavor is amazing!
our favorite vegetable spiralizer tool is here
this simple hand peeler works great too!
love zucchini noodles!
Watch the video for the Zucchini Noodles with Garlic, Butter, & Parmesan:
Zucchini Noodles with Garlic, Butter & Parmesan
Yield: Serves 2
Total Time: 20 minutes
Using a simple zucchini spiralizer or a vegetable julienne peeler, this simple meal is just requires a few ingredients. This is just a base recipe and can be adapted to any way that you want. Add some sausage, tomatoes or more vegetables to make it perfect fit for your family and menu. What ever you do, don't skimp out on the garlic. The flavor is amazing!
- about 2 medium zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) butter
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced (or to taste)
- about 3/4 cup (180ml) parmesan cheese
- kosher or sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Cut zucchini into spirals or noodle strands using the vegetable spiralizer or julienne peeler. Set aside noodles.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant and translucent. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes. Zucchini noodles cook really fast, so taste a strand as you cook and decide how firm or "al-dente" you want the zucchini. Don't overcook the zucchini noodles or else they'll become mush.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add parmesan cheese and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Add chili flakes then serve warm.
Hello! All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.