Air Fryer Shrimp Cocktail
Hi friends! We’re excited to share our Air Fried shrimp cocktail recipe with you! We searched everywhere online and it looks like we’re the first to publish an air fryer shrimp cocktail recipe.
Best Air Fried Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
You’re here because you obviously love a great shrimp appetizer for your party or game day gathering. Or it might be for a holiday gathering like Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years where you need a great cold appetizer. Our shrimp cocktail recipe is so perfect and crazy easy. The shrimp cooks plump and with so much great flavor in the air fryer.
Video: Easy Shrimp Cocktail Recipe in Air Fryer
Best Shrimp Cocktail Sauce Recipe
Our shrimp cocktail sauce is tangy, zingy and loaded with flavor. Best of all, it takes like 10 minutes to make. If you’re fast in the kitchen, it might take you 5 minutes. The best part about our homemade cocktail sauce is that you can customize the flavors to what ever you want. Add more horseradish and hot sauce for bite and spice. Or add more lemon juice for the bright balance of flavors. Once you start making your own shrimp cocktail sauce, you’ll never buy the bottled stuff again!
How to Cook Shrimp Cocktail in Air Fryer
This recipe is so easy, there’s no reason to buy frozen shrimp or anything out of the bottle. It’s truly as easy as 1-2-3 . To add more flavor, add some garlic powder or onion powder to the shrimp before you air fry it. The extra flavor makes this party appetizer crazy delicious! You can print the recipe in the recipe box below.
Air Fryer Shrimp Cocktail
For the Shrimp
- 1 pound (455 g) raw shrimp , deveined and shells removed
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) oil , to coat shrimp
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 cup (120 g) ketchup
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) salt , or to taste
- black pepper to taste
- fresh lemon slices
- 1 (1 ) small cucumber , sliced (optional)
- fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- In medium bowl, combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, fresh lemon juice, celery salt, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Stir until well combined then set aside.
- Rinse and pat dry the shrimp. Coat the shrimp with oil, and then season with salt and pepper. Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket/tray in a single layer.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 8-12 minutes, or until cooked through. Cool completely and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve the cooked shrimp with the shrimp cocktail sauce and slices of fresh lemon and cucumbers. Garnish with fresh herbs if you are feeling fancy.