Chocolate covered strawberries are super delicious and way too easy to make. It’s a shame that folks pay so much for chocolate covered strawberries with it takes 3 easy ingredients to make a lot of people happy without spending a ton of money. Homemade strawberries dipped in chocolate is a delicious easy dessert, snack and gift for your favorite person. Give it a try and you’ll be happy to know that you’ll never have to buy chocolate dipped strawberries ever again! Click Here for all our –> Dessert and Chocolate Recipes
Watch how to make these easy chocolate covered strawberries:
Click Here for –> No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Click Here for –> Chocolate Million Dollar Bars Recipe
Click Here for –> Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
- 1 cup milk or dark chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 12 whole fresh medium sized strawberries (approximately - depending on size of strawberries)
- Add chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in medium bowl. Microwave for about 1 minute or until morsels are melted. Stir them and if they are still holding their shape, microwave for a few more seconds until they are completely melted. Keep stirring to make sure they’re melted completely.
- Lay parchment on a baking tray. Dip strawberries into the chocolate. Lay strawberries on the paper lined tray allow the chocolate to dry. Work quickly so the chocolate doesn’t harden.
- Chill the strawberries for about 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Share with your sweetheart!