How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries are super delicious and way too easy to make. It’s a shame that folks pay so much for chocolate covered strawberries with it takes 3 easy ingredients to make a lot of people happy without spending a ton of money. Homemade strawberries dipped in chocolate is a delicious easy dessert, snack and gift for your favorite person. Give it a try and you’ll be happy to know that you’ll never have to buy chocolate dipped strawberries ever again!
Video: Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe:
Click Here for all our –> Dessert and Chocolate Recipes
Our Popular –> No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Amazing –> Chocolate Million Dollar Bars Recipe
Super Easy –> Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
This recipe was originally published in 2018 and re-published in 2019 with new video!
- 1 cup milk or dark chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 12 whole fresh medium sized strawberries (approximately - depending on size of strawberries)
- Add chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in medium bowl. Microwave for about 1 minute or until morsels are melted. Stir them and if they are still holding their shape, microwave for a few more seconds until they are completely melted. Keep stirring to make sure they’re melted completely.
- Lay parchment on a baking tray. Dip strawberries into the chocolate. Lay strawberries on the paper lined tray allow the chocolate to dry. Work quickly so the chocolate doesn’t harden.
- Chill the strawberries for about 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Share with your sweetheart!