Super Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries are super delicious and way too easy to make. It’s a shame that folks pay so much for these. It takes 3 easy ingredients to make a lot of people happy without spending a ton of money. They’re the perfect elegant gift or for special occasions.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
Homemade strawberries dipped in chocolate is a delicious easy dessert, snack and gift for your favorite person. Give it a try and you’ll be happy to know that you’ll never have to buy chocolate dipped strawberries ever again! These are perfect for many holiday occasions like Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Graduation and New Years Eve. There’s always an occasion to share these treats because they look so fancy, but they’re really easy to make. All the easy recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Video: Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe:
Tips on How to Make Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate
- Use medium to large strawberries. They’re more elegant when bigger and it saves time. Sure, you can use smaller strawberries, but it’ll take more time and you have to dip fast so the melted chocolate doens’t harden too fast.
- After they’re dried, put them on a nice platter or if you’re gifting them, put them in a pretty plastic container.
- How long do these chocolate dipped strawberries last? They last about 2 days. They need to be eaten pretty quick or else they’ll go bad.
- More chocolate dipped strawberry recipe details in the recipe box below.
Different Toppings for Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- We like adding finely chopped nuts for the extra crunch or savory flavor. It’s different, but delicious.
- Sprinkles are always a fun addition. They’re colorful and pretty.
- Add a drizzle of melted white chocolate. Just add some white chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave for a few minutes to melt. Then using a spoon, drizzle the dipped strawberries.
- Or if you prefer white chocolate, you can dip these in melted white chocolate for a beautiful white covered presentation.
- The possibilities are endless and there’s so many different ways to present these strawberries and make these chocolate covered strawberries look amazing. They’re the perfect gift to share too so make remember to gift these to someone special!
Click Here for all our –> Dessert and Chocolate Recipes
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 cup (180 g) milk or dark chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vegetable oil
- 12 whole fresh medium sized strawberries (approximately – depending on size of strawberries)
- Add chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in medium bowl. Microwave for about 1 minute or until morsels are melted.
- Stir them and if they are still holding their shape, microwave for a few more seconds until they are completely melted. Keep stirring to make sure they’re melted completely.
- Lay parchment on a baking tray. Dip strawberries into the chocolate. Lay strawberries on the paper lined tray allow the chocolate to dry. Work quickly so the chocolate doesn’t harden.
- Chill the strawberries for about 10 minutes in the fridge. Share with your sweetheart!
Nutrition Information per Serving
More Easy Recipes:
- Our Popular –> No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- Amazing –> Chocolate Million Dollar Bars Recipe
- Super Easy –> Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
- 3 ingredient strawberry ice cream
- Frozen Strawberry daiquiri
- French onion dip mix
- Dad’s grilled tuna melt
- Air Fried grilled cheese sandwich
- Here’s more chocolate inspired recipes for ya!
- This recipe was originally published in 2018 and re-published with new video! If you make these chocolate dipped strawberries please share with us on social media. We love to see your creations!