Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
Chocolate covered strawberries are super delicious and way too easy to make. It’s a shame that folks pay so much for these. It takes 3 easy ingredients to make a lot of people happy without spending a ton of money. Homemade strawberries dipped in chocolate is a delicious easy dessert, snack and gift for your favorite person. Give it a try and you’ll be happy to know that you’ll never have to buy chocolate dipped strawberries ever again! These are perfect for many holiday occasions like Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Graduation and New Years Eve. There’s always an occasion to share these treats because they look so fancy, but they’re really easy to make. All the easy recipe details are in the recipe box below.
Video: Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe:
Click Here for all our –> Dessert and Chocolate Recipes
Our Popular –> No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Amazing –> Chocolate Million Dollar Bars Recipe
Super Easy –> Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
This recipe was originally published in 2018 and re-published in 2019 with new video! If you make these chocolate dipped strawberries please share with us on social media. We love to see your creations!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 cup (180 g) milk or dark chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vegetable oil
- 12 whole fresh medium sized strawberries (approximately - depending on size of strawberries)
- Add chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in medium bowl. Microwave for about 1 minute or until morsels are melted. Stir them and if they are still holding their shape, microwave for a few more seconds until they are completely melted. Keep stirring to make sure they’re melted completely.
- Lay parchment on a baking tray. Dip strawberries into the chocolate. Lay strawberries on the paper lined tray allow the chocolate to dry. Work quickly so the chocolate doesn’t harden.
- Chill the strawberries for about 10 minutes in the fridge. Share with your sweetheart!
Here’s more chocolate inspired recipes for ya!