Easy Egg Sandwich Recipe
You saw it here first, the official slapjack egg sandwich! OMG This is the easiest egg sandwich you’ll ever make! Breakfast is going to be super easy once you start making all your breakfast egg sandwiches with our “slapjack” method. It’s easily cooked with a few “slaps” of the spatula. This sandwich so seriously easy to make when you don’t have alotta time in the morning. There’s no reason to not have breakfast and this easy egg sandwich is going to wow you with how easy it is! Breakfast and brunch doesn’t get easier than this!
WATCH THE VIDEO: How to Make Slapjack Egg Sandwiches
Here’s our–> Slapjack Breakfast Egg Taco-Dilla Recipe!
Check out more of our—> Awesome breakfast recipes
Here’s more awesome breakfast recipes for ya!
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 1-2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 slices bread
- 1-2 slices cheese
- crispy cooked bacon , optional
- (optional for serving) hot sauce, ketchup, etc.
- Beat eggs and season with salt and pepper. Heat skillet on medium high heat. Melt the butter.
- Add the egg and lightly swirl it around the skillet until it forms a round shape. Allow the egg to slightly cook around the edges.
- While the center of the egg is still wet, lay two pieces of bread back-to-back on the bottom sides.
- Gently release the eggs from the edges of the pan. Once the egg edges are set, flip the egg and bread as one unit so the bread lays on the pan-side.
- Lay cheese and bacon on top of the egg. Fold the bread over and continue cooking the bread on the pan until it's golden brown. Repeat for both sides of the bread.
- Serve warm.