We can’t get enough of these bacon avocado egg salad sandwiches! Lunch won’t ever be boring again!
A while back we shared a simple avocado egg salad recipe and it was a huge hit! It goes to show that folks definitely love avocado in their egg salad. But what about adding bacon for an even more amazing bacon avocado egg salad? Tons of people love bacon, so after team breakfast one day we added a huge handful of crispy chopped bacon to our avocado egg salad and it was a huge hit! We’re now obsessed with bacon avocado egg salad sandwiches. The combination of creamy avocado and egg with the crunchy salty bacon makes every bite amazing and delicious. Sometimes lunch can get monotonous and egg salad sandwiches don’t have to be boring either. All the extra flavors and textures coming from the bacon and avocado truly make this a hearty and exciting sandwich. Everyone in your office will swoon over your bacon avocado egg salad sandwich while they’re biting into their other boring sandwiches. Make this a day ahead of time and you’re good to go! If you want to make it earlier than that, consider adding the avocado before you eat it so that the avocado won’t brown so fast. Hope you enjoy our delicious egg salad with bacon and avocado. It’s going to be a favorite in your household! Click Here for More —> Great Sandwich Recipes
Watch our Bacon Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
Click Here for —>. Our Amazing Avocado Chicken Salad with Bacon
Click Here for Our —> Popular Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
Click Here for –> Mom’s Best Tuna Salad Recipe
Click Here for–> Dad’s Cheesy Gooey Grilled Tuna Sandwich Recipe
Click Here for All Our–> GREAT Sandwich Recipes
Check out this amazing Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich
For an easy peel hard boiled egg, see our recipe here.
- 5-6 slices bacon , cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 7-8 hard boiled eggs , chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley or cilantro
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt , or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 medium-large ripe avocado , chopped small
In bowl, combine bacon, eggs, mayo, lemon/lime juice, parsley/cilantro, salt, pepper, mustard and optional spices (cumin and paprika). Gently combine well.
- Add chopped avocado and combine into egg salad mixture. Smash the avocado to your desired texture.
- Serve with crackers, on bread for a sandwich or on top of a salad.