Best Cheesy Egg Taco-Dilla
We previously made a super popular skillet egg sandwich that we called slapjack style. Here’s the recipe to that crazy popular breakfast sandwich that’s literally done with a few “slaps” of the spatula. Now we have our Taco-dilla style with tortillas instead of bread! Add some salsa and hot sauce to the side and you have a fantastic breakfast! Wow, it’s so fun and easy to make in one pan. It’s the easiest way to make an cheesy egg taco/quesadilla.
WATCH the video for this Cheesy Egg Taco – Quesadilla Recipe
Have fun with this taco-dilla! Add black beans, salsa, crispy bacon, chorizo, crumbled sausage or what ever you want. This is the ultimate taco and quesadilla combination that you can customize to your personal liking.
Click Here—> SlapJack Breakfast Sandwich with Bacon
Here’s another great breakfast recipe: low carb cloud eggs!
- 1 flour tortilla (6-inch/15cm)
- 1-2 large eggs
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons shredded cheese
- ketchup, hot sauce, salsa
- Beat egg(s) and season with salt and pepper. Heat skillet on medium high heat. Melt the butter.
- Add the egg and lightly swirl it around the skillet until it forms a round shape. Allow the egg to slightly cook around the edges.
- While the center of the egg is still wet, lay tortilla on top of the eggs.
- Gently release the eggs from the edges of the pan. Once the egg edges are set, flip the egg and tortilla as one unit so the tortilla lays on the pan-side.
- Lay cheese on top of the egg. Fold the tortilla over and continue cooking both sides of the tortilla on the pan until it's golden brown.
- Serve warm with ketchup, hot sauce, or salsa.